See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I am really impressed first by its proximity to Mumbai CST, back entrance..it is just 2 mins walk from the railway station. To say honestly its a very good hotel with nice welcoming lobby, rooms and corridors are spacious and very clean, very good room service, near to the city's main junction and important tourist and sight-seeing places..I am really impressed and would stay again in this hotel during my next mumbaii visit.

Room Tip: this is smart and decent hotel and definitely not a bad hotel and i think its value for money and good for family stays
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kirankumar
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This is the most economical as well the cleanest Hotel in downtown! Whenever i visit bombay for work i stay at Hotel Sealord only! Because its quite lucky for me!
The staff is very Co-operative too.
A Big Thumbs Up for this Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Dhananjayrk
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Hello friends.. beware of this hotel. THERE are many BED BUG in most of the room..
If you are lucky.. it might be in your luck.. BED SHEET are clean but, they don't change it regularly. Linen is stinky odorous(of course with bedbug).. Bath room is unclean.. food is costly when compared to other..We ran away, the same day...

Room Tip: choose anything other than this... I do not recommend
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank musicalnights
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed here for only 1 night (thank goodness). The frontdeskers were extremely unfriendly. We were made to wait for almost 1 hour while the receptionist finish off some paper works of his (there were no other guests when we arrived at the reception). We were given a really crappy, dingy room with bed bugs. The room we got looks nothing like the photo uploaded here. The room was quite small. The rate was also quite expensive (RM80 pernight). But then again they say that it is difficult to get cheap accomodation in Mumbai. The location did not really seem comfortable and it did not appear very close to VT as I thought (might take around 15mins to walk there)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellios
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The Hotel was very badly maintained. Not hygenic. I think only 2 rooms of the hotel are well maintained and the photos are for the only 2 rooms shown. rest of the rooms are in their worst state. the mattress is like sleeping on the floor. all broken furnitures inside room. will never stay again. my suggestion is that its not a good place to stay. nobody eats in their resturent and food is also bad.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo