Vedge located in the Fun Republic Mall in Andheri calls out to all Veg food lovers.
Mostly restaurants serving veg food serve only Punjabi dishes or South Indian snacks but Vedge gives a variety of options to choose from.
Ranging from Street food to Continental food. So you really get confused what to choose from
But we make it easy for you!!
The staff is kind and helpful.
The service was quick no unnecessary delays.
The ambience is pleasant.
What you should try?
1. Bergamot(B.I.I.T) This one is a berry ice tea served in a boot shaped glass. This drink is really cool and soothing with the goodness of Phudina leaves.
2. Poison Punch- it is Apple base juice with ginger beer and Indian spices.
3. Creaming Soda- I loved this one it was Raspberry syrup with vanilla extract and vanilla ice cream.
4. Fully loaded nachos- this is their best selling dish. Home made long tortilla chips, refried beans, spicy tomato salsa, sour cream, cheesy sauce olives and jalapeños make it like really loaded.
5. Five ways bruschetta- Five different toppings bruschetta.
6. Asian wok tossed Cottage Cheese- chunks of paneer tossed in sweet and spicy sauce.
7. Chaat Platter- dream of every chaat lover- the entire chaat world on your plate- sev Puri, Sukha bhel, dahi Bhalla, raj kachori and aloo chana chaat.
8. Chocolate Mud Pie- this is every Chocolate lover’s dream and yes the best of chocolate things in one bowl. This made right in front of you on your table by the chef itself. A huge chunk of brownie is broken into pieces like mud then mixed with vanilla ice cream chocolate sauce Chocolate sprinkles grated chocolate and lots more. This one is their hot selling dessert.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.