All reviews free wifi andheri area banquet hall nice hotel booked this hotel airport cons pros
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Decent place right in Andheri. Service is good. Evening snacks can be avoided from restaurant. Meeting rooms may be hired. Restaurant in the hotel, breakfast is good. Staff can be cordial to guests coming for meetings

Room Tip: Stay for quicker travel to work
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
FOM2508, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Silver Inn, Mumbai International Airport.

The team is thrilled to read your appreciation for our services and amenities. . I am happy to read your recommendation for our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We look forward to serve you again!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

An interesting location, very close to Mumbai International Airport.
Good value for Money stay with Hygenic Bed & Bath.
The Indian Food quality is good & homely taste, if given a choice, can stay again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
FOM2508, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Good Hotel in Andheri & its about approx. 3 km away from International airport..Good Hotel in terms of Service & Privacy..Well maintained Rooms & Hygeine foods are offered..Supportive Staff..Room rates are affordable.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
FOM2508, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Stayed at this 3 star hotel for 3 nights from 18 october to 21 october 2016. The check in was smooth but got the feeling that the front office and reception staff had a policing attitude... and the first thing they mention to you at 1130 hrs in the morning is that no out side guest visiting you are allowed to the room at any time during the stay. Thus they meant if somebody is visiting you they are not allowed to the guest rooms. This may be the rule but this is the type of welcome given while checking in leaves me surprised maybe because I was a single 56 years old male gender guest checking In.. The reception and front office staff never had a smile or warmth to their guests during my 4 days stay. The ownership and Management better look into this attitude of their staff....may be they were protesting on some matter. However the first floor dinning was slightly better as they had a welcome smile on their faces. Come on front office have a smile on you and the guest is yours for ever. It's not a complaint....but just a suggestion as you are in the service and hospitality Industry.

Any way on the plus side the hotel was slightly renovated and looked better with a larger lobby and the Gold Room I booked in was nice and large and comfortable with the necessary amenities such as tea/coffee maker, fridge, safe etc. Nice and easy location with plenty of Auto's and taxi's available just outside the hotel. The breakfast though with limited choice was very nice and also could order choice of eggs. The hotel has ample parking as well. Will stay here again on my next business trip to Mumbai.

Room Tip: I was staying in room 606 on the sixth floor facing the side of the main entrance of hotel
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
FOM2508, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. However we would like you to stay with us again to serve you better.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for three days in December 2015. All rooms are extra ordinary and staff are too good.we had ordered biriyani but thats dissapointed me as well. Anyway all other things are good....

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
FOM2508, Front Office Manager at Hotel Silver Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016