All reviews carter road pali hill nice boutique hotel attached restaurant food joints bandra west special thanks close to the airport business hotel elo taal spa ravana karna suman india hatha
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We were looking for a hotel that's clean, the staff is professional and polite and that's what we found at Le Sutra The rooms are clean and tidy and we had an extra bed arranged which was comfortable. If there is any constructive feedback then that would be to replace the existing sofas with sofa-bed since the extra bed can be a bit narrow. Would happily recommend this hotel to other family and friends.

Room Tip: Replace sofa with sofa-bed.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_LeSutra, Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Greetings from Le Sutra!

It is indeed a great pleasure to read such a fantastic review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for writing via TripAdvisor and for all the kind words in regards to the hotel, cleanliness, staff professionalism and in regards to your suggestion for sofa-bed will be taken into consideration.

Thank you for your interest at Le Sutra. Please do visit us again as we would be delighted to have you back.

Muddassar Nirban
Asst Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Hotel is Good at location. Ambience is awesome. Hotel is simply outstanding. +1 For the location. best in price. Easily approachable to the very famous cartor Road for food joints and Social. You can easily spot few Stars as well around the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are located as per the floor names . all the rooms are different in theme and design.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_LeSutra, Guest Relations Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Umang,

Greetings from Le Sutra!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about our Hotel.
We are glad you enjoyed stay with us and hope to see you soon again.

Elo Chnag

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I travel a fair amount on work, and absolutely love staying at Le Sutra. Not only does the hotel provide a soothing ambience, it is also staffed with people who care about your experience there. I had requested for an airport pick up as part of my booking - and unfortunately, that request did not reach the hotel in time. Not only did the hotel book an Ola cab to the airport as soon as they could, they also removed the standard airport pick up price they had charged me - and replaced it with the actual cost of the cab (which was 1/3rd) - all this without my bringing it up with them. The hotel is also nestled around lots of fun eating places, which made for some lovely post-work strolls. Definitley coming back here as often as I can!

Room Tip: Artisitic interiors, done tastefully
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Sethisukh,

Greetings from Le Sutra!

It is indeed a great pleasure to read such a fantastic review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for writing via TripAdvisor and for all the kind words in regards to the hotel, the services.

Elo Chang

Reviewed 6 September 2018

A place for people who are solo travelers. Very pleasant place. rooms are really good and each rooms has a different theme which make LE SUTRA a different hotel.front desk department are really cool. Specially I found Elo Chang very supportive.This shows a real hospitality still exist in hotel industry:) keep up the good work team Le Sutra. Would love to stay here again if I get a good deal Cheers !!

Room Tip: Rooms are noise free.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
GM_LeSutra, Front Office Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Ms. Deepti,

Greetings of the day!

It's a great pleasure to get a wonderful review on TripAdvisor about us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community, and are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind comments on the standard of service received is much appreciated.

We would be more than happy to assist you again, please contact us whenever you visit the city. Hoping to see you soon.

Best regards
Elo Chang

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Tamas room for one night. Booked this hotel due to it's close proximity to beach but disappointed to see dirtiness of the beach next morning. It was really shocking to see many taxi drivers having No.2 openly on the beach...shame.

I found the hotel to be an average one, overall 3.5 out of 5 stars. A bit pricy. I never saw such a tiny lift in my life. Room is good, bed is nice, large lcd tv with good number of channels. Bath room shawer area is congested. No tooth brush or shaving kit. Staff is good though.

Breakfast will be appriciated by animal eaters only and vegetarians will struggle a bit. Staff greeted me with a gift at the time of check out which felt realy good. Will I stay again, may be not. However the management wants their guests to be returning back as time and again they were asking for feedback.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
GM_LeSutra, Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Mr Pravin,

Greetings from Le Sutra!!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us with a review..It is unfortunate that you did experience a issues during your stay, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience in regards to breakfast I will contact you via email personally and look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

In regards to the beach since its not in our premises we cannot do much about it. we do provide dental kit only on request

Please feel free to keep me as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit to the hotel as I would be
more than happy to help you with your arrangements.

Warm Regards