See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I had a confirmed booking from oyorooms vide Booking Ref HDWB9710, but the hotel denied the booking and said that they cannot provide any rooms as they were full , I am amazed as to how oyorooms could take this property into consideration. The guy at the reception could not even refer any rooms in an around i was stuck after a long journey.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Hotel is very near to Goregaon Railway station (East). Not a very good place to stay. A.C. is window type, with noise, no control. Bathroom ok-ok. Complimentary B fast is single item w/out any option, but tasted good & adequate.
I could park my car inside the compound. Staff is good.
Important part is, I could book this with 'OYO rooms' at odd hours. I spelled out the location - Goregaon, near station - and they offered the room - on telephone - at midnight, which we acquired in another 15 min.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Though I had booked Online, the Receptionist did not have any welcoming smile rather I felt as if he was cursing me why another guest. Anyhow because of being very close to my work place had to stay for 3 nights, as I believe there were no other hotels nearby. The overhaul staff were good, food they get from outside was not bad.
It's not worth the Tariffs.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014

stayed there on an abrupt visit to Mumbai. The place was booked by my partner and hence I supposedly had no other option.

I stayed there for some 8 days and had the most horrible experience of my work life.

Rooms are small, unclean and the service pathetic. they don't have an inhouse pantry and hence it was all the most cumbersome stay of my life.

The service desk was like a dictatorship always rude and illogical. I was forced to pay by my credit card and was not allowed to leave the premises unless I paid even though my partner had a tie up with the hotel.

Though the management apologized later, but the damage was and has been done.

Dont go to this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank nvnl
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We all know properties comes in all sizes and shapes, just this one is towards the horrible category. The linen is dirty and old, room stinks, water leaks, some times doesnt flow...and I was staying in their super deluxe room, which is supposed to be best they have
The worst part is the staff...right from the time I called them to find the directions to check out, I have never felt one inch like a customer paying to get service, it is actually reverse. You are literally at their mercy, dont want to write more. For the money you pay, you will get many more better places in Mumbai and infact there are more around this area which can be tried out.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
10  Thank Kiran1974