Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$87
Agoda.com
US$78
eDreamsUS$89
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews churchgate station walking distance south mumbai buffet breakfast is location is excellent decent hotel basic amenities bombay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I love when stay at this hotel, the room is very clean make feel good with my couple and the room service is very responsible when my small bath not working correctly, thanks for the service I will stay again in the future

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank gunturjohnn
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel has upgraded their bathrooms in recent months. However, they seemed to have missed out some basic points. In the shower area, there is no towel rack/stand. Likewise, the half glass partition does not prevent water flowing out into the rest of the bathroom.
Even in the room, which is quite spacious, the cupboard to hang clothes is fixed too high on the wall. And, the suitcase platform is just below it. It inconvenient to open and use the suitcase as th cupboard acts as barrier.
The hotel's main strength is its location. The breakfast buffet is also fairly good

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chidambaram k
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Mumbai can get a little overwhelming with its business and odor .. and this hotel was the perfect retreat, at the end of a very hot day. Atmosphere is great, staff are helpful and friendly .. and the room is good

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank NormTravels
Reviewed 8 November 2019

For short period. very effective. Near Churchgate station, so it makes very much possible to travel. Also sea face is near by. For Business people it is very good place. Food has to be ordered outside. The Breakfast given by them is very elaborate and nice.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank mehuljhaveri1209
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We were visiting this hotel so I could show my husband around the area and show him a little more about where I grew up. Apparently, a mixed race couple means I am probably paid for according to these people. I had to deal with a lot of ugly looks and mumbling and then we didn't have enough documentation. They said we were not "allowed" to stay in the same room. Then they refused to believe we were married. If you want me to carry my marriage certificate to the hotel please for heaven's sake mention it on your website so I know what kind of shady business you are running and I can avoid you. Dealing with this after almost 3 weeks of traveling all over India without any issues was just insane. After an hour of stares and whispers and scrolling through our wedding photos(disgusting behavior) were we allowed to check in to this drab little room where everything from the bathroom to the sheets smelled moldy and gross. We tried to give them some benefit of doubt saying maybe they don't get a lot of tourists and are probably a local hotel and don't know how to handle things. We hardly slept, disgusted at their treatment and checked out first thing in the morning. On our way out, lo and behold the lobby is full of international tourists. I hope you asked all of them for their marriage certificates!

Room tip: Check if they have any construction going on. They were renovating a part and the noise just wouldn't stop.
Date of stay: December 2018