All reviews swimming pool mr chetan approach road business trip comfy bed enjoyed my stay nice stay decent hotel buffet spread laundry service rooms are large excellent hospitality hotel staff courteous staff home away from home house keeping powai
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have been stayed there more than 15 Days and I must say It was great experience and found pleasant stay there. Enjoyed food and leisure which is difficult to find in hotels of Mumbai, it has all amenities and you even don’t need to move out of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Residence87, Front Office Manager at The Residence Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Mr. Desai,

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with us.

We appreciate your comments about our team and the level of our service and our facilities. It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We greatly value your feedback and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Front office Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Good hotel but primally for business travellers who have short stay .the hotel is as per standard but the location is terrible with insane traffic I gave this full 5* as the reception staff is amazing and ready to help at any hours specially Mr.Chetan and Ms.Supriya .I enjoyed my stay at this hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings!!!
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

It is a delight to note your compliments on our hospitality. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver this to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This is my fav place of all in Mumbai... living here since july 2017. This place made me feel very much comfortable living in Mumbai. The hospitality is the one of the many good things here that I appreciate. Its been a very long stay with this hotel and I never found a mark on it’s facilities. The staff here are soo welcoming and supportive.

Thank you guys for treating me the best every single day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SowmyaS210

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your valuable insights on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

We are committed to consistently providing heartfelt service to all our guests. We are delighted to know that we met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I would remember this as one of my best stay in more than a year, everything was well organised. The Reception Team was welcoming, met Mr. Chetan Rajjak who is working as Asst. Front Office Manager in this hotel for almost 7-8 years, restaurant staff was helpful, gym is well equipped and hotel also offers an outdoor pool. Rooms are spacious and kept clean, food is good and served with amazing people. I loved the outdoor pool.
Thank you The Residence hotel Team for making my stay comfortable.
Regards,

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Residence87, Front Office Manager at The Residence Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Mr.Sumit,

A warm review with a perfect 5-star rating is what we keep striving for with best hospitality standards at our hotel. Many thanks for acknowledging our efforts and commending our services and facilities on this esteemed travel forum. We are elated to know that your stay with was a wonderful one and that you enjoyed the many facilities like the swimming pool, delicious culinary delights and team attitude at our hotel. We have already forwarded your review with our Team.

We would love to welcome you again for yet another memorable experience!

With warm regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stayed during a business visit.
Rooms: Decent
Food and restaurant: Very good
Room service: Average to below average (forgot a napkin during housekeeping, never replace shower gel or shampoo till you ask for the same)

The biggest problem is the crowd. This is my third night here, last 2 nights haven't been able to sleep probably. Hotel has some kind of tie up with another company that has occupied a significant chunk of rooms. The crowd is disgusting, drunk and fighting in corridors. Complained to reception not much can be done.
At least expected better sleep quality. My company is getting discounted rates (around 3500 per night), but even that is not worth it for this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose even numbered rooms, at least the view is better
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Residence87, Front Office Manager at The Residence Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Mr. Kulin,

We have noted the contents of your valuable feedback via Trip advisor.com with extreme care and concern.

As one of our valued Guests, your satisfaction is our primary concern and on behalf of my entire team, We extend our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to your good self during your recent visit at The Residence Powai.

We sincerely appreciate you for bringing the facts to our knowledge, which will go a long way in correcting our processes and will personally counsel the team member involved.

The team however, humbly seeks your forgiveness in this matter and would sincerely request if you could award us with another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Kindly accept our apologies once again for the entire inconvenience and we would be more than eager and happy to host you with absolute assurance of a better experience and fond memories with a newer look of the hotel.

With warm regards,