US$321
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$81
US$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$84
US$54
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$534
US$308
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

All reviewsbusiness tripclose to the airportbusiness hotelinternational airportfree airporttop floorroom servicethe hotel is cleandecent hotelnon vegstandard roomwestern express highwayrestaurant staffhotel is locatedbuffet breakfastexcellent staycourteous staff
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I spend 60 percent of my time in hotels all over the world and my belief that India has some of the worst hotels irrespective of the number of stars is further strengthened after my stay at this hotel (Mirador) near the international airport.

The rooms are nice enough but "customer service" is non-existent. The prices for food are astronomical given that this is only a three star property and the restaurant management is pathetic.

An example is when I ordered a simple sandwich and after an hour was told that my order would take another 30 min! 1 hour is way too much time to wait for a sandwich and apparently the reason for the delay is that their server "FELL DOWN THE STAIRS" on my way to the room with the sandwich! It's almost comical the excuses your hear in India! So I guess staff of the kitchen aren't allowed into elevators and have to use stairs ;)? Guess they follow the feudal class system still here in this hotel!?

AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS IF POSSIBLE

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
MilburnSequeira, Director of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the service delay and inconvenience faced.

It is never in our intention to inconvenience our guests. I deeply regret falling short in providing you with the services of your taste.

I have personally looked into the service delay issue, taken action and corrective measures to ensure you experience extra ordinary services in your next visit.

I request you to give us a second chance to prove ourselves, assuring to personally look into your comfort and renewed experience with us.

We value your patronage and look forward to host you soon once again.

In your Service,

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of time in the past while traveling on work to Mumbai. The newly renovated Reims are reasonably comfortable. The food is above average for similar sized business hotels in Mumbai. The only poor experience during my stay was that that intercom wasn't working in room 218 which made it very had to communicate with the service team and front desk. The staff are not trained enough to handle queries in these type of situations and I felt they were a bit rude and not customer centric.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Thank you Mr. Arjun for your loyalty and valuable feedback.

I acknowledge the technical fault in our EPABX system which barred your room phone for a few Minutes. It wasn't intentional but purely a technical issue which was fixed immediately.

I will certainly train my team to ensure they handle all queries more courteously and professionally.

We value your patronage and look forward to have you once again with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

This hotel is a classic joke of a 4star property. Front desk staff is rude and uncaring. One particular, Mr. Vinayak thinks he's running a Trident/Oberoi hotel and behaves snarkily with guests.

The lobby was filled with shady men loafing around and combined with the attitude of the staff, the hotel felt very unsafe for a woman traveling alone. I had to finally leave and check into my trustworthy Ramada hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid Mirador Hotel.. If you are coming on a weekend, the Hyatt Regency has a very good deal.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
MilburnSequeira, Director of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

This review is malicious and exaggerated. The Mirador is a niche designer hotel and has earned a reputation for its ethics, professionalism, service standards and elite client profile.
Every guest booked with us is prior intimated about our hotel policies. We permit a couple to check-in only once we are convinced about their legitimacy. It is mandatory for every couple to produce a legitimate identity proof, authenticating their legitimacy. Failing to produce the management reserves all rights to dishonor the reservation and refuse check-in.

Hotel Policies are not uniformed and we do not adhere to other hotels credibility and policies of admission. We appreciate our guests to co-operate on the same and not threaten or force us to given into practices against our ethics and policies.

We are the most preferred property for single woman travelers. The guests in the lobby too were very decent, well behaved and from reputed multinational companies. We provide high standards of safety and security. In fact we are the only hotel having rooms installed with hi- tech In room digital video display screen.

Request and suggest you to check the policies for all your future reservations before you check-in to hotels with lady guests to avoid such inconveniences.

In Your Service.

Director of Rooms.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

I was very eager to stay @The Mirador expecting it to be first among equals. However, I was in for rude shocks.

I checked into room wanting desperately to follow a sports event. Switched on TV and realized that sports channels and English news channels are not available. Called front desk and it took the technician multiple visits and 30 minutes to fix the issue 'partially'.

I ordered food from online app. The reception desk accepted delivery (after my confirmation) but they did not deliver in room. Either they should permit the delivery boy upstairs (after guest confirmation) or they should accept delivery and give to guest as done in other business hotels. I had to go down in bathroom slippers and shorts to collect my food.

My WiFi did not connect the following morning. It took 20 minutes, 2 calls to the front desk & 2 visits by the technician to issue me with a new password for something as elementary as a complementary feature.

I had requested for dairy whiteners 30 minutes ago and still waiting for the same.

Having stayed at over 20 business hotels in last 3 years, I can certainly say the service here is not seamless and not at all worth the money we pay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
MilburnSequeira, Director Of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Please allow me Mr. Ashish to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you faced.

We deeply regret that we could not exceed your expectations and fell short in few aspects to provide you with some of the facilities and services of your taste.

I assure to personally look into your preferences and comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Last month I stay for 2 Night, Ambience, location of the property was quite impressive, all staffs are very friendly but not restaurant staff, Laundry service was very much expensive, they have Airport drop service,

Preferable for business trip...

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for Mr.Ashok for the appreciative review.

I'm glad you had an impressive experience with us. It gives us great pleasure to see how impressed you were with our hotel services, location and ambience.

I assure to offer you a discounted laundry package and serve you with a smile on your next business trip.

We value your patronage and look forward to have you once again with us.