US$157
US$221
US$202
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$236
US$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$150
Hotels.com
US$509
US$365
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

3,599 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denocean viewarabian seaqueen's necklacesouth mumbaithe club loungeexcellent hotelroom serviceduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dininghouse keeping
Reviewed 22 January 2018

EXCELLENT ROOM with an ocean view. Very neat & clean with exceptionally great decor. Different types of lighting as per requirement. Hot & cold water with an excellent shower facility.The no. of towels & napkins provided were great. The dental tool kit was excellent. The bathing gel alongwith the hair shampoo & conditioner were of very good quality.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view are excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the amenities offered. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The Trident is no longer what it used to be! I just checked in for one night day before and didn’t enjoy it atall! Tho the hotel looks lovely as usual down in the lobby area, the service has really gone down! No one answers the extensions within the hotel such as the travel desk or reception or cashier! One cld be holding on forever! That is very frustrating as everyone has schedules and time frames to meet! One expects prompt service frm a 5 star! The food prices are exhorbadent! The service at Frangipani was so bad that I had to ask the waiter if he was a trainee? He was so disinterested in the order n I had to repeat the order 3 times fr him to understand! There’s no feeling of being greeted by the staff! We left the lobby tea room as no one took our order fr the longest time! They were most dis interested again. Tho they hv a lovely location overlooking the sea, it was not value fr money! Taj by comparison is far superior fr a difference of a thousand rupees! I wld not prefer to stay in this hotel again! Forgot to mention the minuscule size of the bathroom! This was in upgraded sea facing room! Had to keep the bathroom door open to hv a bath! It’s the smallest bathroom in a 5 star hotel that Iv experienced! Look fr a better option if u hv to pay the price they charge!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

It is unfortunate that we were unable to meet your expectations with regards to the service. It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel and in your case, we clearly failed to do so. Please do accept our sincere apologies. It is very apparent that there were a lot of shortcomings from our end. There really is no excuse for getting things wrong in the first place and your feedback provides ample and specific inputs for us to work upon and improve.

I wanted to personally apologise to you in person and I had written to you twice regarding your feedback through Trip Advisor but did not get any response. I request you to please write to me at Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com so that we can connect and I can more effectively address your concerns.

I call upon your understanding and generosity of spirit to give us another chance to prove that your last experience is really not the norm at our hotel. I am confident that if and when you do choose to visit us again, your experience will be vastly improved and it will be our endeavour to prove our commitment to excellence and regain your trust, if you visit us in the future.

The team and I remain hopeful of welcoming you back soon.
Warm Regards,
E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Mediterranean restaurant downstairs in hotel.Good food. Wide range of food available, both hot and cold. Self service. Nice and clean.Very busy. Recommended. Hotel has another restaurant for formal dining called intriguingly the opium den, upstairs.

Modern 5 star hotel.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your views about Trident, Nariman Point on Trip advisor.

We are glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant visit and particularly appreciated the culinary offerings at Frangipani. Your comments are most gratifying and I have personally shared the same with the team.

All of us look forward to your continued visits and assure you of very comfortable and enjoyable experiences, each time you visit the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2018

we had booked this hotel for our anniversary. seafacing room on higher floors.it was only the sea and us. we had taken baby cot for our kid and had a relaxing day. only that the surprise my husband had asked them to arrange flowers and cakes were broken by them in the reception itself to me. he felt quite upset about it. but the arrangements they later made has made us smile. good team of people. Breakfast area is too small for their crowd. i think 'Rahul' was the manager who took care of our details and he also offered us late checkout understanding our tiring day. Definitely will visit again. If families like us with infant and a kid want a relaxed day out in Mumbai, still dont want to travel long can opt for this place.

Room Tip: sea facing on higher floors. we stayed beyond 20th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

It is indeed heartening to know that the team at Trident has exceeded your expectation and that we could make your wedding anniversary celebrations a memorable one. It gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with the team and Rahul. We value your time and feedback – thank you so much for sharing your sentiments with us.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.

Regard’s,
E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Loved my stay here. The rooms are comfy and spacious while the view from the sea-facing room is simply outstanding. The location is perfect and there are quite a few eateries, shopping areas nearby to explore. Or simply take a walk at the sea-side. The pool area is quite inviting with the warm sun and the breeze. Breakfast at Fraingipani was pretty elaborate with the staff taking good care of the guests. Truly a five-start stay!

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your views about Trident, Nariman Point on Trip advisor.

I am pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay at Trident Nariman Point and that you enjoyed the services offered at the hotel, the breakfast and the location. I am glad that you could spend quality time at the pool. We thank you for your generous feedback.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.

Regards,