4,081 results
All reviews masala bay sea link band stand arabian sea chinese restaurant club room sea facing coffee shop butler service in room dining an upgrade business trip room service excellent hotel great hospitality excellent stay rooms are spacious
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The staff takes customer service to a whole new level. They go out their way to make sure you have what you want and then some. The room had all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star hotel. They gym was adequate and massage experience and therapist were awesome.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your stay experience here on TripAdvisor.It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our services and facilities offered. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our staff’s efforts. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

Taj Lands End, Mumbai is known for ‘taking an extra step’ and providing our guests with great experiences.
If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Taj Landsend is a great hotel. The service is great, very clean property. For those who are new to Mumbai. This hotel is in the Bandra area and that is nice part of town with good restaurants and coffee shops. The concierge does a great job making dinner reservations for you if requested. About 25 mins from the airport and that is another plus!
Remember to ask for Worli sea link facing room.

Room Tip: Ask for Worli sea link facing room!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your stay experience here on TripAdvisor. It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our service areas and facilities offered especially the location and view. Your words of appreciation have been accepted with great delight.

Hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Taj Lands Ends, Mumbai!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Beautiful place. The rooms are big and spacious and few rooms have the view of the lovely Arabian sea. The staff is very cordial and friendly. We love the coffee shop of this hotel. The food is also outstanding. Can consider as an option if you have to stay in Mumbai for a couple of days.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We thank you for your appreciative feedback and are glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us.
We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambiance of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behavior. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I have stayed in this hotel on many business trips and this hotel is perfect for events, meetings and conferences. Located near the bandra fort this hotel offers great views of the Worli sea link. The food and amenities are very good which makes the stay enjoyable and comfortable

Room Tip: Sea link view rooms are best
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and your kind words. I am genuinely delighted to know that you had a memorable stay experience with us. Your comments regarding our food offerings and the facilities have been accepted with great delight.
We really look forward to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is i must say at the best location of bombay. Sleep quality was awesome. Food is delicious. Courteous staff. Nice surroundings. BandStand garden is like 100 meters. Take a walk in the evening and morning as well. And they late you checkout late

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Thank you for posting a positive review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us. I am genuinely delighted to know that you had a memorable stay experience with us. Your comments regarding our service, food and beverage offerings and the facilities have been accepted with great delight.
We really look forward to welcome you back very soon!