Hilton Mumbai International Airport
US$169
US$207
US$166
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$87
US$151
US$197
US$139
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$348
1,559 results
All reviewsinternational airportimperial chinaexecutive floorsmall hotelchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopshort staybreakfast spreadexcellent hotelitc marathaspecial thankscomfortable stayindialoungeambiencestopover
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I checked into this hotel today. First, my colleague was upgraded to Club Level while I was not, because they have no smoking rooms on the Club Level. So if you smoke, don't plan on getting any upgrades.

More importantly, I ordered wine from room service. After 45 minutes I called to find out where it was, and was told it would be right up. 15 minutes later I called again, and was finally told that they were out of what I had ordered. I ordered something else, and they agreed it would be right up. 30 minutes later they showed up with something else that was not what I had ordered. More expensive, but not what I ordered. They gave it to me for the price of the original wine, but really at this point I'm just frustrated and irritated with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Asivilli
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Asivilli,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced so far.

Since you are still staying with us, we will contact you directly to resolve your situation. As always, it is very important to us that our guests are comfortable and satisfied during their stay.

We look forward to meeting you soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Is it just me? Other reviewers say it’s great – I come away thinking it’s seriously over-rated.

First – cut it some slack. It’s an airport hotel with huge turnover in guests. And secondly let’s be honest – I wasn’t buying a 36 square metre exec room. With 9 hours to kill I took the bottom rate and got a second floor room. And finally – yes, it was a smoking room but so are the others I stay in so I’m comparing like with like.

The corridors are cramped. The carpets feel more mushy than soft and the joins up the middle (of the carpets) are struggling for their freedom. The room was probably once very nice but it has seen better days. Nothing actually bad about it and nothing missing but not much good either. And, although it was clean, there was a faint air of grubbiness about its aging fixtures. The room had frayed at the edges – furniture scratched/flexes making escape attempts from lamps/power points working intermittently - and that’s the feeling I got in the whole place. (With quality antique furniture wear could be described as patina – here it’s just wear.)

Breakfast doesn’t match other (cheaper) metro hotels I stayed in on the same visit: décor only OK and the fayre average - it felt slightly mean. Nit-picking here I know -but plastic butter pats at a supposedly 5 star hotel?

Finally the staff: friendly and fine. I think some of their feedback mechanisms may be good: the hotel driver having heard my views certainly gave the impression that he would feed back. Shame that the checkout staff hadn’t bothered asking the same questions…

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Springburn
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Dear Springburn,

Thank you for your candid review of Hilton Mumbai International Airport.

Your constructive feedback has given us plenty of insights on the areas we can further improve. We wholeheartedly agree that every detail counts in contributing towards our guests' satisfaction, from the carpets, fixtures and furniture to our breakfast offering and pro-active service. We are, at the same time, pleased that you found the team to be friendly.

Rest assured that we are taking your comments seriously because it is feedback such as yours that will only help us to strive to make our hotel, service and product offerings even better.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I've noticed that Hilton has been struggling in India ever since I've returned. The first thing about the Hilton lobby is that it's the tiniest I've seen. I don't know where it's four or five stars but it was more akin to a budget hotel..very narrow and unimpressive. Food was average, service was good though they seemed busier than usual. Would rather stay at the Leela, Hyatt Regence or the ITC Grand Maratha instead which also share the same convenience of being close to the International airport (5 mins drive) even if they are a little bit more expensive.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank skywords

Dear skywords,

Thank you for reviewing Hilton Mumbai International Airport. While we are pleased that you found the hotel and service to your satisfaction, we are sorry that some of our facilities and food offering did not meet your expectation.

Our hotel was designed to reflect the style of a 19th century summer palace with European elegance and an ambience of a stately home. With this in mind, the lobby was kept as it is to exude the warmth and welcome of a home.

My team and I have noted your comments regarding the food. We are taking the appropriate steps to ensure regular food quality checks in order to uphold the high standards expected of a Hilton hotel.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Rooms ok. but the service was indifferent and slow down only to the Imperial China restaurant, the service works. The pool area was dirty (lots of birds).Did not meet expectations from hilton hotel

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BO777
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Dear BO777,

While we are pleased that you found our rooms and Imperial China restaurant to your satisfaction, we sincerely regret that our service and general ambience did not meet your expectations.

We have also taken note of your comment regarding the pool area and my team will take appropriate steps to improve the cleanliness of the area.

Rest assured providing the best service for our guests is very important to us and my team will continue to work hard at upholding the high service standards expected of a Hilton hotel.

Thank you for you valuable feedback and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

We reached mumbai at midnight. around 1:35 . Took a bit of time to check in.The midnight buffet was great. Especially the indian section was good.It was a very nice stay and the hotel looks very good inside! its worth a dinner and also a stay.ALways a comfort to stay at hilton and find a level of consistency at all of their property worldwide. Checkout was smooth.Will be staying at this property again when i visit in June .

Room Tip: i dont know much but always try to take the one at the corner .
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear nawaz97_12,

Thank you for reviewing Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are very pleased that your stay left you with a positive impression.

We very much appreciate your valuable feedback on our service, food offering and especially making Hilton your preferred place to stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in June.