US$321
US$149
US$262
US$221
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$262
US$148
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

The Resort(Mumbai)
US$83
US$70
Agoda.com
US$84
US$54
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$535
US$309
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$347/night.

2,670 results
All reviewslotus cafemezzo mezzothe executive loungecoffee shopsea viewpool sideexcellent hotelbreakfast buffet isspecial mentionindian restaurantspecial thanksbusiness tripjuhusaffronbollywoodambiencegym
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

In the last week I had visited the hotel with my family our flight was delayed and we were accommodated in this lovely hotel. A few guest's were arabic they couldn't understand English so there was this young girl in the lobby named Diana she helped one of the guest my using a translator in her cell phone and helped her in communicating with others. This was a very wonderful gesture that was shown in helping the guest. We really had a wonderful stay though it was for few hours it was wonderful. Even the other employees are very hard-working. Great hotel to stay in.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Sharad_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback.

I have personally complimented Diana with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms and large spacious and multi cuisine dinning including breakfast. Hotel cars and service are exceptional as well. We were travelling with 2 year old and had no issues.the swimming pool area is good. Hotel location is extraordinary.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I had forgotten my Marriott reward points number. Many of the staff individuals politely declined from helping me out in retrieving my reward points number. But Ms.Vini Bachani at the JW Mariott reception helped me out in retrieving this information. That too by making an international call to Kuala Lumpur (where they got the database). I deeply appreciate her efforts in helping me out especially when she could have taken a similar approach like her colleagues.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu.

Our constant endeavor is to innovate ourselves and offer something new to our guests. My team is constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations”. I have personally complimented Vini with whose services you specially were happy with.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The hotel staff at check -in was very welcoming. I was upgraded to a suite with a beautiful view of the beach as well as the swimming pools.

The rooms are very comfortable, the elevators come rapidly after I pressed the button; the hotel is clean and the service is impressive.

The executive lounge staff deserves to be thanked for the hospitality as well as courtesy. Concierge in the lounge---Surti was very knowledgeable and helpful.

We felt very welcome during our stay. The fitness center has state of the art machines and is clean. The steam room is comfortable.

Buffet in Lotus Lounge is a feast and the service is impeccable.

I am not sure how effective the security in the lobby is; I presume it is a necessity.

Access to the beach is thru the pool area. The steps in this area have no railings and are thus not accessible for guests with disabilities.

Thanks for the warmth and hospitality from the check-in desk onwards.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. Our endeavor is to offer comfort with good service and product to all our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel over New Year's, checked in on the 31st Dec for 4 nights. I have been lucky enough to have been to Mumbai before and had on one previous occasion dined at the hotel; therefore knew what to expect in terms of location and general aesthetic, but this hotel still didn't disappoint.
Arrival: We arrived with a privately booked mini-bus as we were a family of 8 people. The hotel looks a bit blocked off from the road with the high walls, so you don't completely get a sense of the hotel from the road. There is a slight confusion from which gate you can enter with a mini-bus, as the first gate is for cars only - this caused some minor confusion for us. The arrival at the porte-cocher was very pleasant and the staff greeted us politely while opening the doors and assisting with the luggage. The check-in desk staff were also quite friendly and efficient. I really like the service standard of having a point of contact [host for want of a better word] that approaches you as soon as you're waiting in the area of the front desk or conceirge, this really helps expiditing your query as they direct you to the correct person and help sort it out instead of waiting in line at the desk while people are sorting out their room bills and you just need a small query addressed.
Rooms: We booked the ocean facing rooms and if was perfect. We had a nice view of the pool area and beach [stayed in room 310, with other family in rooms 364 and 122, all with nice views]. Our room had a couch with seperate desk and chair with a spacious bathroom that can easily be completely opened or closed for privacy. Our room attendent Arvind was very good and even made an elephant towel art for us on the 2nd night. There is also fresh fruit daily as well as bottled water.
Service: I need to make a special note on this point. I have been fortunate to stay in a few good hotels internationally as well as in Mumbai however the service in this hotel was brilliant. Nothing was a problem for them and any request could be granted or arranged. I was particulary impressed with the fact that any member of staff you met in the corridor or any part of the hotel [from the front door to your room] would greet you warmly with "Namaste." The only average experience I encountered service wise was at the Bombay Cafe in the hotel, which most proably was outsourced. Service was a bit slow and not as friendly as everywhere else.
Restaurants: We had breakfast at the hotel daily as well as one dinner. Food was really good and was super impressed with their chaat station. Was really good to enjoy true indian street food in a 'safer' environment with worries of getting a troubled tummy. Their live stations were good and the supervisor and waiter always checked up on us to see if we were waiting for any food so they could help expedite the process.
Pool: My niece and nephew loved this area. It was a brilliant oasis from the hustle of Mumbai. It really felt as it you were at a island resort as the pool area is large for a city hotel. It also helps that this hotel is mainly frequented by adults and therefore we almost had the entire pool to ourselves [with the exception of two other families]. There is a nice kids pool area with a basic but effective slide.
NYE: If anyone wants to know about this - the cost was INR9400 per person which included food and unlimed beverages at the bar [as well as the entertainment/DJ]. I did originally think this was a bit pricey, but quickly converted and realised that a NYE party anywhere at home or internationally is approx. this price. Overall this was good value for money as there was lots of food and two full buffets [one inside and one at the pool area] as well as one large buffet just for desserts. My one comment, as a vegetarian family, we found that there was not lots of choices, we did however make up for that with the desserts]. We visited the kids club which was open for this night and was impressed with it. It had its own kids-friendly food as well as entertainment. It was certainly not large, but the children were well taken off here. The crowd was also quite nice, in general everyone was there to have a good time and there were no issues. The stage and setup was very impressive, well done to the hotel for that.
Location: Juhu is a nice area and is not far from little hubs of shopping/restaurants like Santa Cruz and Bandra/Linking Road. It is far from anything south Mumbai [all the tourist type of places], so take that into consideration. It took us 75 min from the hotel to Gateway of India with little traffic as we left the hotel at 7:45am. If is not far from the airport, it took us 25 min to the international airport at 7am - this is only approximate 5km away. Take this into consideration when planning a trip to Mumbai in general, as traffic is considerably worse now that they are builind a metro and the roads are decreased in size to accommodate the construction.

Overall: this hotel was brilliant and personally, I would stay no where else when going to Mumbai. So glad a friend recommended it to me.

Room Tip: Choose ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests. It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the buffet spread and the food at live stations which were offered during the New Year's Event.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.