“Access to club lounge after six pm was a struggle to get place rather than luxury ”

JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Ranked #18 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice to see very busy hotel and good room .We booked premier room with lounge access by paying additional charge of 100$ and it was disappointing to see every one struggling to get place to sit around 6pm and relax at the end of day.We asked lounge staff whether we can come later and response was food will not be there after 8pm .I felt luxury we wanted turned into struggle .It is absolute essence to improve comforts and additional period to have food in lounge in order not every one to rush.We have stayed here often and it is the best hotel to stay with all comforts and luxury .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sharad_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I very much appreciate you taking out the time to share detailed feedback.

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have shared your feedback with the relevant department heads. I have noted your feedback regarding the Executive Lounge overcrowded. We have a temporary solution for the Executive Lounge with an alternate. I do hope you find a positive change on your next visit.

Your sentiments and continued support is truly valuable – thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,
Sharad Puri

Write a ReviewReviews (2,539)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In the last week I had visited the hotel with my family our flight was delayed and we were accommodated in this lovely hotel. A few guest's were arabic they couldn't understand English so there was this young girl in the lobby named Diana she helped one of the guest my using a translator in her cell phone and helped her in communicating with others. This was a very wonderful gesture that was shown in helping the guest. We really had a wonderful stay though it was for few hours it was wonderful. Even the other employees are very hard-working. Great hotel to stay in.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback.

I have personally complimented Diana with whose services you were happy with. We take pride in training our associates and it is very heart warming to note that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice rooms and large spacious and multi cuisine dinning including breakfast. Hotel cars and service are exceptional as well. We were travelling with 2 year old and had no issues.the swimming pool area is good. Hotel location is extraordinary.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had forgotten my Marriott reward points number. Many of the staff individuals politely declined from helping me out in retrieving my reward points number. But Ms.Vini Bachani at the JW Mariott reception helped me out in retrieving this information. That too by making an international call to Kuala Lumpur (where they got the database). I deeply appreciate her efforts in helping me out especially when she could have taken a similar approach like her colleagues.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, my team and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of the JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu.

Our constant endeavor is to innovate ourselves and offer something new to our guests. My team is constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations”. I have personally complimented Vini with whose services you specially were happy with.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff at check -in was very welcoming. I was upgraded to a suite with a beautiful view of the beach as well as the swimming pools.

The rooms are very comfortable, the elevators come rapidly after I pressed the button; the hotel is clean and the service is impressive.

The executive lounge staff deserves to be thanked for the hospitality as well as courtesy. Concierge in the lounge---Surti was very knowledgeable and helpful.

We felt very welcome during our stay. The fitness center has state of the art machines and is clean. The steam room is comfortable.

Buffet in Lotus Lounge is a feast and the service is impeccable.

I am not sure how effective the security in the lobby is; I presume it is a necessity.

Access to the beach is thru the pool area. The steps in this area have no railings and are thus not accessible for guests with disabilities.

Thanks for the warmth and hospitality from the check-in desk onwards.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. Our endeavor is to offer comfort with good service and product to all our guests.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.