3,094 results
All reviews international airport kitty su baluchi restaurant huge lobby close to the airport coffee shop guest relations courteous staff comfortable stay great hospitality business trip breakfast spread room service excellent hotel rooms are spacious special thanks front office
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really kove food and service by mahadev and chef qyreshi and pratiksha.. we came for the first time n it was reakly adorable..
Mr vicky managwr manages well.. mahadev was a good server to us .. thank u guys

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
VipinSinghal, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaskar !

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Mr. Mahadev, Chef Qureshi, Ms. Pratiksha, and Mr.Vicky will be recognised for their service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best part of the hotel is the grand Atrium and second good thing is Morning Breakfast!

Restaurant buffet is good too but can be improved.

Rooms are okay and springs bed was a turn down for me.

The AC also dint work for allI 3 nights I stayed and no help from anyone so I asked for a fan at 1 am in first night which got in 30 minutes, the first fan was faulty so they got second one which was in my room for three nights and they din't fix the Air conditioning so I was using fan. I stayed for 6-7 hours in my room so it dint bother much but it's a big problem.

I will recommend this hotel for people who wants to live very near to airport and still looking for a peaceful place.

For going to any office in the morning you have to pass through Mumbai traffic.

Overall a satisfactory stay for me, Urmila (shift manager I think) was very helpful when other untrained or new staff members couldn't help me.

This was my third Lalit property after Delhi and Goa and I will rate it after last in that list(just based on look and feel ). Staff was courteous, prompt and helping like everywhere in Lalit properties.

Keep up the good work and change the beds and AC's.

Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings from The Lalit Mumbai!

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us have your comments with regards to your recent stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with The Lalit brand.

I am confident that having had areas highlighted in your feedback, the responsible actions will be taken; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and be rest assured your comments have received our strictest priority and sternest attention to prevent a re-occurrence.

We trust the rest of the services received were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me.

We hope you will not hold this experience against us and will offer us another opportunity to look after you in a manner that you expect and so rightfully deserve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very delicious food and the Thali was amazing. the veggie and nob veggie options were great. overall, great service and atmosphere as well. Mr chef qureshi vicky and pratiksha. nice music. recommended to all~

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chef Qureshi, Mr. Vicky and Ms. Pratiksha will be recognised for their service excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Chef husban qureshi .vicky kaikash and pratiksha.and mahadev. Really good service and good food.Do try out the chef's recommendation paan kulfi and different kinds of kebabs. Authentic indian ambiance.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chef Husban Qureshi, Mr. Vicky, Mr. Kailash, Ms. Pratiksha and Mr. Mahadev will be recognised for their service excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks a ton to the lalit mumbai and the very helpful staff.a special mention for mrs pallavi pagare and mr Abel for making our stay a very memorable one.me and my friends had a great hassle free stay and a awesome night at kitty su . Keep the good work going .see you soon .cheers and thank you again .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Mr. Abel Pathania will be recognised for his service excellence.