3,013 results
All reviews international airport kitty su baluchi restaurant huge lobby close to the airport coffee shop guest relations courteous staff great hospitality breakfast spread business trip comfortable stay room service excellent hotel rooms are spacious in room dining special thanks
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Go there once a week. Nice ambiance and good staff. However whenever go for buffet and and confused what to take. You have chef mandar kothekar who cookes amazing food. And in staff tikam is really good and hard-working guy. Overall one the best place to stay in Mumbai.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Namaskar !

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chef Mandar Kothekar and Mr. Tikam will be recognised for their service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel is quite beautiful and very large but what stands out the most is the warm and friendly customer service. Everyone is super friendly and helpful while remaining very professional. The Sous Chef, Mandar Kothekar went out of his way to accommodate us. He made us a breakfast to order and even gave me a box of chocolates.
I highly recommend The Lalit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iliketowalk3
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Chef Mandar will be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The ambience and food quality are superb. Buffet Spread is mouth watering. Staff ensure Customer delight with their wonderful Service, especially Mr. Vinod n Vishal who ensured that I had one of the most memorable birthday.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Mr.Vinod and Mr. Vishal will be recognised for their service excellence.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came here for a party as part of a work trip to Mumbai and I loved the feeling of this hotel. We had the party in a conference room and apart from the wine (best avoided) the bar staff could not have been more helpful. We then had dinner around the pool when dusk had settled. Food was amazing and atmosphere excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at The Lalit Mumbai.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was my 1st time it The Lalit, Mumbai and it was awesome. Good staff? Good food good ambience. Special thanks to Ms. Saba for advising me to buy membership n helping us through out the stay . Thank you Saba.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Ms. Saba will be recognised for her service excellence.