I was intially schedule to stay at this property for 2 days, but changed my flight twice and stayed an extra two days. This is due to the fact that this property simply put is exquisite.
Being a Platinum Ambassador Club member i was upgraded to a Junior Suite, and i must say even though the view was a partial city and sea view it was still brilliant.
Now to comment on the service all my requests were met with the word Certainly, and I cannot stress how good it felt when i ordered Eggs Benedict at 4 pm and the request was met with the word Certainly. They didnt even check with the kitchen staff, which is the normal response from most hotels. I would also like to mention a few staff members by name who i think make this property special.
1) Priyanka (Reception)
2) Imran (Butler Service)
3) Sanjay (Concierge)
4) Also the Duty Manager (Unfortunately i have forgotten his name)
Since this hotel is located in South Mumbai, which is the older part of Mumbai and in my view the better part. Therefore you cant find fault in the location as well.
If i am visiting Mumbai and have work or a few days off in India I will definitely return to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel