“Simply authentic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The authentic food is a delight to the tongue. It is amazing how it attracts so many people even with very simple and basic ambience!! The credit goes to the food!! Always enjoy eating mysore masala dosa and onion uttappam to couple with a glass of bournvita at the end!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited this Hotel in July with my family I found good place very need n clean very good dosa me n my family really enjoyed this Hotel dosa lovers should visit this place

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Good option in matunga area but little crowded and will make you wait for atleast 20 to 30 mins. South diana items can be tried.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My first restaurant bill with GST on it started with this hotel. Ramashray had been on my list since a very long time and finally I got a chance start the month of July with a beautiful brunch at this place.

'Simple yet classy'
A very short definition to this hotel.

They serve basic south Indian dishes with the most famous filter coffee and some healthy juices.
I tried the rava masala dosa and Mysore sada dosa. Both of them were just amazing. Also you can try rava onion dosa- highly recommended. The filter coffee is is must have.

I had a great time at this. Hope to visit here soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Crowd at this place shows how popular the place is and everyone believes in "Eat & Scoot". A visit to Matunga is not complete if miss a meal or snack here. We ordered a plate each of Medu Vada, Raw Banana Bajji, Rava Dosa and once again Medu Vada as it was fresh and melting in the mouth. Filter Coffee was for the wash down,