2,073 results
All reviews saptami restaurant international airport ihg member sakinaka junction saki naka metro station infinity pool business trip executive room duty manager breakfast buffet rooms are comfortable business hotel f b pleasant stay special thanks room service in room dining
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Saptami Super-2 delicious dinner buffet with fresh, different variety food prepared by Chef Siddharth, Chef Ravinder, Chef Sunanda, Chef Alwyn and served with so much warmth, care & respect by courteous staff Rahul, Shiva, Hrishikesh, Rajeev, Shivam and Mehul, Laxman & TeTe made my day - My B'day extremely memorable & so special. Keep up the good work guys. You really-2 take care of your guests so well. Your team is a a true symbol of Indian hospitalityā¤ļøāœŒļø

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnMumbai, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us and we appreciate your compliments on the food and service at Saptami.

We truly appreciate your comments on our efficient and friendly service and hospitality received at our hotel on your Birthday. We at Holiday Inn take tremendous delight in the service that we offer, as every guest is very special and it is our constant strives to make sure that they have a remarkable experience.

I will definitely convey your appreciation to each of our team members. I am sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Thank you for your recommendations and we eagerly look forward to the
opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the The Hotel Inn was really good! I especially loved their breakfast which was filled with a variety everyone is sure to love.
The staff is extremely polite and friendly. Mr. Tiwari from the kitchen would take so me time out to have a chat with us every morning to check if we needed anything.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnMumbai, Rooms Division Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

What a delight to see that you had a memorable experience with us! Thank you for your trust in our hospitality and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor and recommending us to other travellers.

Guest reviews are always appreciated as they help us to know how well we fared in serving them. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the food served by Chef Tiwari. Good food is an important part of any trip and it is good to know that we were able to impress you with our sumptuous food offerings.

With such a great review, we truly hope that you will return to us soon so that we can provide you with more memorable and pleasant moments.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I was on a business trip to Mumbai and stayed for a night at the hotel. The check in was stupendous , the staff was courteous and understood my requirements. The room was elegant, spacious, clean. The in room dining experience was the cherry on the pie. The in room dining service was quick and they advised us on the cuisine and specialty dishes. Overall an wonderful experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for sending us your feedback and for choosing Holiday Inn Mumbai for your recent stay.

I am glad that we made it memorable for you and it sounds as though you had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

You have described very well the facilities and the services offered by us. I am proud to be heading a great team of people and a wonderful hotel.
I hope you once again get an opportunity to visit our hotel and we will aim to make it just as memorable.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I'm a frequent guest for work at Holiday Inn Mumbai. And a huge fan of indian cuisine (from all regions). The Saptami restaurant is one of my favorite places to go, anywhere in the world. A la carte is excellent, and even the buffet which is something I'm usually not too fond of is amazing. All the choices of vegetarian, chicken, fish, lamb and an amazing salad bar a my ultimate favorite, a chutney bar (dozens of chutneys for you to try).

Service also makes you feel like home. For as long as I remember, Mr. Rahul has been looking out for me in the dining area. Very nice guy as well as the rest of the team.

This is a restaurant not to miss while in Mumbai if you enjoy indian food.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the largest, I like the view better in the even sided rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay with us and we appreciate your compliments.

We cannot thank you enough for such high words of praise on your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments on our efficient and friendly service and hospitality received at our hotel. We are also glad to know that you loved the stay experience and the proactive team attitude on resolving your problem.

We at Holiday Inn take tremendous delight in the service that we offer, as every guest is very special and it is our constant effort to make sure that they have a remarkable experience.

Thank you for your recommendations and we eagerly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I was here for a night stay during my business visit to Mumbai,

The check-in process was extra smooth, rooms are very clean and well maintained,

Entire staff at all places like, Bar, restaurant, security are very friendly and always ready to help,

Breakfast is big plus with large numbers of choice,

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rushi,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for your warm endorsements of Holiday Inn Mumbai.

We are very pleased to know that you appreciated the service. We indeed endeavour to create memorable experiences to take home with you and Iā€™m glad that our team contributed in a BIG way to make your stay a truly memorable one. I will certainly have a chat with him and congratulate them for being outstanding brand ambassadors of Holiday Inn Mumbai.

Thank you once again and you are always welcomed back.

Warm Regards,