See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Came with my team from Mahindra & Mahindra, had good stay at Pali resort. Front office staff very supportive and overall nice time. Little fish smell but that goes off after 10 around morning. I have also visited with my family. enjoyed every time. Will suggest many more people.

Room Tip: Good for corporate teams
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank joysam57
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Good location stayed with my family. Food was nice, Couple rooms are new and also more stylish. F and B MAIN MANGER WAS RUDE THOUGH. overall a great experience. worth a visit. Beach is opposite to the resort

Room Tip: Couple rooms on new wing building
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank vikas0797
Reviewed 20 November 2017

It was our very pathetic and annoying experience with the Pali Resort... its worst resort we have ever come across....waste of money, cheating business. wherein we wont get room for the one we book for. We had advance booking promising a good decent room, with decent washroom atleast, but still they on visit offered us workers room for Rs. 2,000/- dirty, foul smell and not cleaned maybe since 3-4 months or so. Very rude Manager, as if he is doing favour and was offering us higher category room.
Swimming pools and rides are very risky...very dirty... rides are broken and not safe... :-(
It should be know as cheater resort....very annoying and mood spoiler of the picnic goer..... :-(

Room Tip: Please don't waste your money and mood of picnic... :-(
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank reshu23
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Rahul Oak and Rahul deshpande are organisers and extremely rude. Never ever go to this place. Rooms are shabby. When asked for a bowl during lunch it was denied. When asked for a tyre for a kid in pool it was asked to pay Rs 200. When asked for a bat it was asked to pay Rs 500 as deposit. No drinking bottle was also provided.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShardulV7
Reviewed 11 September 2017

An average place. Add to that foul smell of fishes from nearby beach and your thoughts of relaxing get ruined. Maybe I am biased because I am a vegetarian. I did find some people enjoying the sea food to their heart here!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple