All reviews business visit nice ambience business hotel recommend this hotel buffet breakfast comfortable stay room service close to the airport short stay in room dining food quality excellent stay house keeping special thanks domestic airport regaled andheri
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

It's was totally the best choice I made by decided to stay here. They are the best in terms of service and hospitality even on the busiest days special thanks to Tejal Rahul and Fom Mr Manjeet for your great service. The rooms are very comfortable and the food was tasty. Thank you team Tunga for a memorable stay.
Regards,
Arshiya Shaikh

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ketan2, General Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Regale by Tunga, Mumbai and we appreciate your time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to read your review and to note that your stay at our hotel was exceptional. Your appreciation of our service, the room, the amenities and the staff is very encouraging.

Your generous compliments have been shared with Mr. Manjeet Badwal, Mr. Rahul and Ms. Tejal and the entire team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home in Mumbai and hope you return soon.

Ketan Amin
Deputy General Manager
The Regale by Tunga

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was quite a surprise because even though the hotel appears small and simple from the outside it is a very nice hotel. Well equipped very clean rooms, excellent breakfast. All said, very good value for money.

Room Tip: Choose a quiet room away from traffic noise
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Warm Greeting from Tunga Regale Hotel, Mumbai!!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Tunga Regale Hotel, Mumbai, on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that your stay was most comfortable.

All of us at Tunga Regale Hotel look forward to your continued visits and assure you of very pleasant, memorable stays each time you stay with us.

Warm Regards,
Ketan Amin ( Deputy General Manager)
Tunga Regale Hotel (A Hip Business Hotel)

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The Tunga Regale is a budget property in Andheri Mumbai. The lift is claustrophobic The rooms and ambience is average at best. However the food is amazingly good. Do try the samundar ka khazana, bhatti murg and tandoori prawns. Highly recommended. Breakfast buffet is adequate at this price point.

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga!!

Thank you for choosing The Regale by Tunga for your event and stay in Mumbai and for taking the time for posting your review and rating our hotel.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your gracious compliments. It is our endeavour, at The Regale by Tunga, to provide you the best service possible and feedback such as yours encourages us to excel higher.

We are glad to know that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed dinning at NAVYA.

Ketan Amin
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I booked a Regale A star room for my 3 days business trip to Mumbai with them. The package included Airport transfer, room and buffet breakfast.
So, as any business traveller will do I sent my flight details to them via email one day before my arrival and I got the confirmation from them with driver details.

As my plane landed I called their driver and he didn't pick the call. So, after half an hour after collecting my baggage I came out and looked for the driver but he wasn't there. I called him again and still he wasn't picking the call. Then I called the hotel where on reception they told me to wait for 10 minutes as they are locating the driver.

20 minutes passed, I didn't get any call from them so I called them again now they told me driver will arrive in 30 minutes as he is stucked in traffic jam (their hotel is only 15 mins from airport).

Again after waiting for 30 mins I called and told them to cancel the reservation. No response from their end now.

After few minutes I got a call from their sales manager Mr. Ashley and he apologized for the goofup and said the driver will reach in 5 minutes and he did but meanwhile I have already wasted 2 hours of my time.

The room was pretty small for the price they charge and amenities were minimum. Even the shower in bathroom was only a hand shower.

Dental kit doesn't had the toothpaste, no show shiner in the room or room slippers.

Food was good in the restaurant so as their staff.

My advice if you are staying with them then don't rely on their pickups and get your own taxi. You will save some time.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

It's definitely not one of those plush and spacious hotels but if you are looking for something only for rest and sleep after a day's hardwork, Tunga regale doesn't disappoint. The bathroom surprisingly has a bath tub.