All reviews business visit business hotel nice ambience recommend this hotel buffet breakfast comfortable stay room service top floor close to the airport short stay enjoyed my stay in room dining food quality house keeping excellent stay special thanks domestic airport
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This hotel access is not that great with a side entrance to lobby. However Hotel rooms are good especially Bath Rooms with bath tub is really great. Though Hotel seems to be older, they tried to maintain it but it is really visible in the rooms.
Staff is courteous and helpful. Buffet breakfast spread is nice and well. Food quality is only average. I was expecting it to be much better with the Tunga tag but is wasn't up to my expectation. I used the Gym available. Though it is small in size but equipment were in working order. I could use it all alone.
Here in this Hotel also issuing GST Tax paid invoice was an issue even though all particulars were given. After escalating this matter with Goibibo portal issue was resolved promptly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

If you’re headed to Mumbai and don’t want to spend much on ur hotel then this one is a good option. Esp is you’re going to be in and around Andheri. The hotel is located in the MIDC area. Lots of hotels in the vicinity but we happens to book this. Travelled with my entire family including three month old baby. Hotel is not very huge but is neat and tidy. Good and efficient house keeping staff always willing to help. The breakfast was good with a variety of options. We Were there for two days and both days we landed up for an early breakfast which we could have peacefully. The breakfast buffet is at a decent price if u don’t stay in the hotel. Also tried out the lunch and here and couldn’t complain anything about it. Pricing is the same as most other eateries and we found it convenient to lunch with the Baby. Staff was polite and at the end of our meal came for a feedback. Also tried out the room service and the soup was pretty good. All in all was value for money along with a decent stay. Would like to mention about the styling of the hotel. Rooms are well maintained with appropriate lightings and has a retro, metallic theme with posters of yesteryears stars so that puts this place in a different league altogether. Would recommend this place to families as well a business travelers. Clean, tidy and total value for ur money.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

It was a good 5 days I spent with my wife at the Regale by Tunga. The staff was good. They provided early check in which helped as we were really tired. The room was good too. The room can be maintained a little better I think for the price paid but overall had a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Nice stay nice ambience. Stayed here on an occasion of friends marriage which took place on roof top banquet, I think the name was Zerza. Nice welcoming, great food. Planning to do my office conference here soon. Family enjoyed a lot. Other day the breakfast was also up to expectations. Main thing is service and I think they have that positive thing in place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I had stayed here for couple of nights and opted for this hotel due to proximity to airport. The room and bath were spacious with all basic amenities. Breakfast spread was decent and the food was good. Did not have any problem during my stay.

Stayed: September 2017