For this place to be buzzing busy on Monday is truly something I haven’t seen anywhere!
The vibe and energy at this place it lit! Located at Powai, this place make the experience very elite yet fun.
We walked in the gigantic door which had a huge ‘H’ door handle! As you entered you will be welcomed warmly by the staff. It was 7.30 PM and the place was already almost full. The music there gets you already tapping.
The menu is very presentable. Love the interiors as there are both high rise and low seating tables and chairs. The lighting is dim here. The décor includes vintage typewriters and huge wall clock, vintage TV feel. One the screens they play clips of old Indian TV serial like the Hum Paach and others.
Getting started with Drinks
1. Snow White: Made with apple juice and hints of cinnamon, this drink is definitely a must try!! Comes with generous amounts of apple chucks. Gives a very refreshing taste and flavor.
2. Balsamic Apple Smash : The most fancy looking drink here! The apple cooked on slow flame with balsamic vinegar, then poured in a huge glass with ice cubes, orange slices and a pint of Heineken right inside the glass! Huge kick coming your way!
3. Bhatt Saab ki Candy : A total eye cancy comes with actual candy floss, vodka with masala chai and Kahlua- a coffee flavoured liqueur from Mexico !
4. Bitcoin Hiccup : Another one of my favs! A gin based drink with triple sec, orange bitters and dark chocolate. They also give you edible gold coin chocolate which a treat!
5. Hitchki Freaky Shake : A mix of all the richness of Dark rum, Bourbon, Brandy, cream, dark chocolates and all lovely colorful toppings
Now let’s talk about the food here
1. The Mezze Platter – this platter is way different then the regular mezze platter. It comprises of chole tikkis, kori roties, hummus, coriander pesto
2. Bhut Zolokia BBQ Chicken wings and rings – this one comes with the most spiciest chilly Bhut Zolokia and BBQ sauce, the juicy chicken wings will absolutely melt in your mouth giving you that tingle of spice in the end.
4. Chicken Chilly – this one comes as a green dish with Indian green herbs and spices but is definitely not a Chinese dish.
5. Lamb Kebabs – delicate kebabs served with fresh mint chutney and onions are a perfect combination.
6. The Chinese Bhel – yummy and crispy Chinese bhel is like no other, the schezwan sauce has a very different taste with a mix of tangy and spicy flavours, not like the one you always might eat!
For Desserts we had
1. Banofee Bomb : this one is a must try, not only good looking but the taste will leave you in a sinful indulgence giving you a rich flavor of caramel, with chocolate coating and inside the chocolate bomb you will scoop your way into smooth vanilla icecream and loads of nuts. A total delight !
2. Laila Majnu : another one which is simply made with Parle G biscuit crumbs base with white chocolate and dark chocolate !
This place will not at all disappoint you, the vibe and energy will just instantly get you in a relaxed mode and the food here will instantly lift you spirits with some amazing music to get you grooving !
The staff is very helpful – Tahir Shaikh helped us a lot in recommending the best from the menu and we truly loved everything !
Definitely gonna visit again !