Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$48
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Snaptravel
All reviews dining hall government run hotel buggy ride heritage room chamundi hills thali first floor old world charm swimming pool deluxe room palace royalty chariot viceroy maharajas lawns karnataka
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My sister and brother in law stayed there for their anniversary celebrations and we wanted to give them a surprise and the staff helped us and arranged cake and greeting card. Special thanks to Mr. Suhas from Lalith mahal for the arrangements.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

We stayed there for just a night and got a chance to experience a bit of royalty as we were staying in a palace . My suggestion for anybody looking to stay here is to book one of the suite rooms if possible. They are the best as you get to experience royalty at its best in Mysore.

The staff is very courteous and would go an extra mile to help us.

I had forgotten to collect my charger because I was busy clicking pictures of the palace and my family and left the property after a vintage horse carriage ride.

As soon I realised that I had forgotten to collect the charger ,I called up the hotel and asked them about it and they assured me that they will parcel it to my address.
The whole parcel was done up so nicely to protect the charger from getting spoilt.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2021

For a place which we see so often in movies who would have thought that the lunch offering is actually great.Have been here twice and tried both their south Indian and ala carte options which both did not disappoint and was actually yummy.The ambiance is wonderful and you feel like royalty .The service is impeccable.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2021

One of the best places to stay in Mysore which gives a wonderful insight to the heritage. Room interiors are Royal, well maintained and Their breakfast spread is also something to look out for. Looking forward for my next visit

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Stayed in the deluxe room for 2 days. Rooms are well maintained and the staff are very courteous. Sheets are changed regularly and a pleasant stay. We had a great time enjoying the walks along the sprawling gardens or along the corridors of the palace which is maintained well. Great location for photoshoots and for selfie pics.
A special word of praise to Mr Suhas Gowda at the front desk. We had left behind our kid's medication in the cupboard and realized it only after a week later. Mr Gowda promptly handled our issue well and also arranged for the medication to be couriered back to our home. Thank you to Mr.Gowda!
The complimentary breakfast needs to be improved. Imagine eating hard idli or bland dosa in the heart of south India. Please work on the quality of your breakfast options.

Date of stay: February 2021