Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
US$96
SAVE US$11
PricelineUS$107
TripadvisorUS$96
All reviews pool side poolside restaurant restaurant staff comfortable stay excellent stay nice food very nice hotel buffet breakfast special thanks value for money excellent hospitality in house nice experience rooms are spacious room service travel desk ajay
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

I had a safe, sound and happy stay at your hotel. I enjoyed the Indian food although sometimes it was too spiced but I real enjoyed. One thing which was somehow not so good was the WiFi, its my hope you will work on that part. Thank you once more

Trip type: Travelled solo
SouthernStarMYSURU, Front Office Manager at Southern Star Mysore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear Marygladys456,

Greetings from Southern Star Mysore!!

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update such a glowing review on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel, especially the welcome, service,food and hospitality by my team

Our endeavour at the hotel is to provide best-in-class service to our guests and we are glad to learn that we could create this experience for you.

It is with sincere regret that I noted your dissatisfaction with the Wi-Fi, I have discussed the same with my team for immediate improvement in this area.

Southern Star Mysore eagerly awaits your return many more times!

Thanking You

Ajay Bawa
Front Office Manager
Southern Star Mysore

Reviewed 19 March 2020

the staff are very good and ready to assist and the rooms are very spacious and clean. Babu, Amruta, Anjeli were supper supportive during the stay God bless them.
The yoga session in the morning energizes you for the day and swimming pool was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear nnjrr,

Greetings from Southern Star Mysore!!

We thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel, especially the welcome, service and hospitality by my team. I have conveyed your compliments to Mr. Babu, Ms. Amrutha and Ms. Anjali who are delighted to know that you appreciate their gestures of care.

It is our constant endeavour to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have on us.

Southern Star Mysore team look forward of welcoming you back soon with delightful experience!.

Ajay Bawa
Front Office Manager
Southern Star Mysore

Reviewed 18 March 2020

Very nice hotel and fornt desk staff was very helpfull thank you ms amruta and mr nutan .lovely room nd the hospitality was very good happy to stay ill suggest my familyand friends to visit mysore and southernstar too

Trip type: Travelled on business
NareshTuteja, General Manager at Southern Star Mysore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Madam/ Sir ,
Greetings from Southern Star Mysore !!
It was a pleasure to have you at Southern Star Mysore and we thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated, guest delight is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such compliments. I have shared your compliments with the team.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 18 March 2020

I'm very happy to stay here lovely room and excellent front desk staff to Hank you Ms amruta and Ms Madhuri bhakupar and thank you southern star ill suggest this hotel to everyone I'll come soon back lovely ♥️

Dear Madam / Sir ,

Reviewed 18 March 2020

one of the best stay in Mysore. I have enjoyed a lot and wonderful experience in Mysore lovely staff nice food thank you Ms.Amruta and Ms madhuri for your excellent hospitality I'll suggest this hotel to everyone

Dear Madam/Sir ,