Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews forum mall basic toiletries quick check room was clean value for money great location washroom breakfast behaviour property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

I have been visiting this hotel from past 5years. I was very comfortable with the location, atmosphere etc but now sadly one of the staff named Mr. Girish was very arrogant and rude since we were little late to check out (12:30) due to hospital appointment. The slang words spoke by him made us soo provoking, disturbing that we couldn’t resist and later ended up exchanging words. He was even ready to stretch his hands on us and we were shocked by his behaviour. I & my wife were completely dissappointed that we had to return without informing their senior management. Hence thought now would share the experience we underwent and shouldn’t be repeated again to other’s. Also request the management to take strict action on him and avoid such indiscipline behaviour to safeguard the interest of visitors/ tourists.

1  Thank hellomanoj22
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Value for money,good customer service,quick check in.i would recommend this hotel to my friends,room was clean and spacious,basic toiletries were placed in the washroom.the staff were very good service

Room tip: rooms on road sidw
Reviewed 26 December 2019

I stayed with my family here for 3 nights this Christmas eve and really enjoyed the stay. Pleasantly the hotel room was spacious and very clean. TV was good, Wifi was good, basic toiletries were in place and beds were comfortable.
Breakfast is good for South Indian dishes but could be little disappointing for people with other preferences. Also, the Breakfast hall is in the 5th floor and also cramped.
Front office staff were very kind and called me before doing housekeeping (nice way to respect privacy).
The main issue is this hotel is not near by the city and even a good restaurant for Lunch or Dinner is at some distance.
Otherwise, it is really worth for its pricing and cleanliness. I hope with time, they will not lose this USP of Cleanliness and care.

1  Thank pazham75
Reviewed 3 December 2019

Booking is easy, prepayment is not required. Quick check in. Value for money, great location. Complimentary breakfast is horrible, plates and cups will force you to not to have breakfast. Toilet was stinking, air freshener was provided upon request. Spotless and soft bed. Could smell cigarettes smoke on towels, we used ours instead. Daily room cleaning is not available until you request. Not a place for family, couples or singles can stay for a day or two considering price range. We were ok, since most of the times we were outside. On 2nd December at 11PM when we called the reception, guy was busy watching TV and we had to go down to complain about stinking bathroom.

1  Thank Getfara
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

The room we were given was much smaller in comparison to the pictures.

The mattress was the worst. Very soft and my back still hurts.

Breakfast tasted good but the service was poor. Always short of cups and cutlery.

They don't have a proper place to eat breakfast but still don't serve breakfast at the room. In all, very poor experience and I wouldn't visit again. Nor would I recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2019