Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$32
Agoda.comUS$29
Trip.comUS$35
All reviews in room dining parking space tasty food excellent hotel value for money prince facilities wifi mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021

Stayed at Sandesh Prince for 2days on office work, due to some travel issues not able to move out of Mysore and chosen this hotel.staff is very supportive, provided extra wifi booster on request, timely delivered all Food & Beverages.
Pampered lot. Love visit back soon. Felt home away home.
Thank you Team.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Its a really plesent experince with my family staffs were very good and helpful our check in was very quick rooms were preety good decent for the pay worth every penny
They helped me with the best breakfast with sandesh the prince
I love the stay i will come back again

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Location was very good nearby to all main malla and city well its in city center
Tasty food
Awesome stay hygiene staff and housekeeping with good pool facility and good food too
I loved it
I will definitely recommend to my friend's too
Good stay over all

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2020

had very good time with my family my kids enjoyed the stay
we had the stay on top floor i absolutly loved the view the breakfast was shared with sandesh the prince which was worth the pay
my next visit is very soon and i will surly come here
moreover the staffs were very good to my kids which has to ve mentioned
i am recomending to my friends too

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Excellent hotel, with top quality breakfast. Surely deserves 5 star rating. I would give 5 star rating but ‘At that price range, room could be little larger, felt like great interior design having all facilities but in a congested room’. As I said again, for 2 people it is good enough.