See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Due to a business meeting coming up at short notice, I had skeptically booked this hotel through another contact of mine.
The room tariff was really reasonable and considering the city and the hotel types according to the facilities offered, I was a bit apprehensive about this hotel.
Nevertheless, my apprehensions disappeared as soon as I checked in their rooms.
It was a large and spacious room (suite) with all modern amenities like central air conditioning, free wifi, Internet connection with good speed, hot & cold water in washroom, neat & comfortable bedding, etc., that which is required by any business traveller.
Since the location was close to the city, there were no dearth of restaurants and food joints to select from.
Overall a comfortable stay with nothing to complain about.

Satisfied with the amount of money spent on this hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Dilip N
Reviewed 8 July 2015

It is a small size hotel.
However, rooms are big, all kinds of services are included.
Service there are very good. Staff are very nice even the security guard. They are all helpful.
I drank lot of water but they just keep sending me the bottles of water to my room without any costs.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Adin L
Reviewed 8 May 2015

I came with my family and we enjoyed it.Hotel Staff and other management team is very active and ready to help us in every ways.This is Hotel is a another home type.I am regular traveller all over india as well as outside the india.This Hotel rooms are spacious comparison to 5* Hotel rooms.

Room Tip: Balcony and Backside Rooms are good and spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank anjalisonia
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I was supposed to stay at this place twice, but was sent to a different hotel my first time with the explanation of water problems. The second stay was at the Star Grand Villa and have mixed feelings about it. The room was OK, but there was no hot water either in the evening or in the morning. The breakfast was buffet and quite good. It is close to a Metro station and was sent by Metro on a wild goose chase by the front desk people- was warned that Indian men are not able to admit that they don't know something. At least I got to ride the Metro and visit the Central Market which had nothing resembling what I needed.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank jeroma25
Reviewed 20 December 2014

I am writing this review from the hotel room and this is the worst service experience of my life in a Delhi hotel when I spend at least four nights in every month in a hotel at Delhi since many years.

• Stayed: December 2014