See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2015

I came with my family and we enjoyed it.Hotel Staff and other management team is very active and ready to help us in every ways.This is Hotel is a another home type.I am regular traveller all over india as well as outside the india.This Hotel rooms are spacious comparison to 5* Hotel rooms.

Room Tip: Balcony and Backside Rooms are good and spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank anjalisonia
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I was supposed to stay at this place twice, but was sent to a different hotel my first time with the explanation of water problems. The second stay was at the Star Grand Villa and have mixed feelings about it. The room was OK, but there was no hot water either in the evening or in the morning. The breakfast was buffet and quite good. It is close to a Metro station and was sent by Metro on a wild goose chase by the front desk people- was warned that Indian men are not able to admit that they don't know something. At least I got to ride the Metro and visit the Central Market which had nothing resembling what I needed.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank jeroma25
Reviewed 20 December 2014

I am writing this review from the hotel room and this is the worst service experience of my life in a Delhi hotel when I spend at least four nights in every month in a hotel at Delhi since many years.

• Stayed: December 2014
5  Thank omsoni
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Very good hotel to stay with family in New Delhi. Nothing to worry. Staff and management are very co-operative to the guests. They are well located. Our guests stayed there for several times. No Complaints till date.
p s rajeev
md, kerala tourfed
mob 9446622788

Room Tip: all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank tourfed
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Stayed at this hotel twice during our 2 weeks in India. The rooms we had were very large, clean & comfortable. Staff were very friendly & made our stay very enjoyable.

The restaurant served really delicious meals. There were other restuarants close by as well.

We had a driver & didn't use public transport but if you stayed at this hotel it's very close to a metro station ( Kailash Colony ) ...only a short walk. About 5 mins walk is a large convenience store with all sorts of basic supplies.

Our tour company India Personal Tours booked this hotel for us as it was close to the airport.

Could highly recommend it for an economical stay in Delhi & a nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends