See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed in india for 2 months, this was probably the only worst hotel i stayed in.

Rude staff. nobody helped us with luggage. we wheeled our own lugguage i.
we booked excecutive rooms and they placed us in cheap dirty rooms.

Smelly carpets, dusty tables, open bottles of water. Leaking bathrooms and taps. Awful, awful.

Being an international indian guest, management needs to look into the condition of these rooms.

Preferential treatment given to International White guests.they were given good rooms.

Worst stay ever.

Never again

Made my Delhi visit awful.

Racist people at this hotel, Same on you!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018

When the new airport was being made, this hotel was supposed to be a governmental showcase, and so, even now, it is a typical governmental place - crumbling structure, indifferent attitudes, poor food, lot of paper work and all that. We ended up there courtesy another governmental carrier - Air India - whose international flight from Denmark was more than 5 hours late in arrival resulting in the loss of connecting flight until 24 hours later, and so got this "free" stay. If we had a free choice, we would not have gone there. The only good point is that it is within 10 minutes of drive from the airport, and the hotel does provide free transport to-and-from the airport. Maybe that is enough to expect...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This cannot be classified as a hotel. I booked this hotel thru Goibibo when I reach hotel reception at 11 PM they asked no room is available after waiting half an hour with my wife and 02 kids they give us room. Room was not clean; the sheet was dirty there is no hygiene in the room and 'free flow' of cockroaches. The toilet is dirty and it seems like nobody is cleaning the toilet no water, shower out of order, no hot water after request give us one bucket of hot water charging amt Rs 200
Worse night ever spent in hotel, stay away, it's depressing to be here Don't ever stay in this hotel Unfriendly staff, in mooring I order tea at 6 AM but serve around 7:15 AM, Never been at such an unfriendly and dirty "hotel" as this! Even small lodges in small Indian villages are better then this Never ever THINK about to stay

Room Tip: Haunted House
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Arrived and it took an army (at least three) people to register us. We unpacked for our two night stay, admired the lovely pool through the grimy window and went down to the bar which was closed, in fact a couple of letters from its name were missing so it was obvious it'd be closed for some time. This is a huge hotel near the airport and we expected a place which caters to international business travellers. We went to the cafe for the buffet dinner which was the only option. We were served bland lentil soup which was luke warm and one of our bowls was chipped. The rest of the buffet was rather what we'd come to expect from cheapish restaurants but the real surprise was that there was little spice or flavour. And NO ALCOHOL because they have no licence. Now this may seem like a small matter but this hotel is near the airport, we couldn't exactly wander down to the nearest bar, or off licence. The nearest hotel was a few minutes drive away. When I passed the desk on the way to the restaurant I asked them to supply bottled water (first time in five weeks and about 20 hotels that bottled water was not routinely in the room) and asked if our supply of only two bath towels was normal and whether we could have two hand towels as well please. After a short and uninspiring meal we returned to our room and there was neither water nor towel. I went back down four floors to ask them and they assured me that they'd be on the way. 45 minutes I returned and the first guy I'd asked came over and said "water and towels?" I said no, he picked up the phone and shouted at someone at the other end - actually, there were no gaps in the shouting so it has occurred to me that the whole thing might have been a bit of theatre. I offered to wait and take them at the desk, he begged me to return to my room with assurances.....40 minutes later I was down again with the people behind the desk looking astonished and asked me to return to my.... I am afraid I lost it and said NO. I will wait here and proceeded to pace as annoyingly as I could until sometime later a man arrived with two bottles. In the meantime my husband was struggling witht he wifi. Breakfast was what we'd come to expect and good except I was offered tea in a not clean and chipped cup. We returned to the hotel in the early afternoon for an important Skype meeting and the wifi broke down completely. Meeting was a fiasco. The following day we fled, not taking our prepaid breakfast. Could not leave quickly enough

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ACOX_13
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Since the reviews were so bad, I expected something terrible. I arrived at 11:30pm with a large group, and we were very happy with the accommodations. They were clean, we were served kindly, and were overall very happy with the cost/service/cleanliness ratio.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends