See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Via friends we got in contact with this lovely family. A very warm welcome on our first day. Pervez and Lubna were both truly interested in the stories behind their guests. Really kind people. We received a lot of useful tips about Delhi’s highlights and assistance when booking our trips.

If you would like to experience a real Indian home, this is the perfect place to stay. Rooms have a real Indian look and feel and are comfortable. A good location to visit different highlights from.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2017

A very relaxed bed and breakfast. The rooms are spacious, the garden and house are very light. It's in a calm area. Easy to get there with a (cheap) taxi. The hosting family is very nice and helpfull.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Tosh K
Reviewed 20 February 2017

On our way home, we stayed at the Delhi Bed & Breakfast with Lubna and Pervez and they ensured we would not have to cancel our plans to see the Taj Mahal. We were caught in the chaos of the 1000 & 500 rupee notes being voided – the only currency we had! They were so gracious and I am indebted to them for their kindness. Gracious hosts, lovely home, comfortable rooms and excellent.food.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank twyla2017
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Delhi Bed and Breakfast was a great place to stay. After a way too long trip, arriving in Pervez and Lubnas welcoming home was just what we needed to rest and get our energy levels up before taking on India. They were also very helpful with suggesting places to visit both in Delhi and other parts of India. We stayed in two of the rooms they have to offer, one upon arrival and one on the way home, both were great comfortable beds with nice bathrooms and hot showers. If traveling through Delhi I recommend staying here, Lubnas breakfast is delicious too :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BritP44
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I was in Delhi for one night and very much enjoyed my stay at the Delhi B&B. My top floor room was very comfortable and the hosts were gracious and welcoming. Lubna provided a hearty breakfast and great suggestions for my day's activities,plus coordinated the driver for my onward journey. Many thanks Lubna and Pervez

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo