“Best coffee in Delhi”

Price range: US$0 - US$3
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Glenz cafe is Located right in the middle of w.E.A karol bagh saraswati marg just opposite to the swati hotel and suruchi restaurant a place where travellers can hang around and meet fellow travellers,use free wi-fi,browse through a library of travel books.We serve fine Italian Coffees,English Breakfast,Pastas,Organic Teas,Vegemite,Freshly baked Apple pies,Brownies,Sandwiches,Shakes,Mocktails,and soo many more things to choose from our Menu SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT. TIMINGS- OPEN 7DAYS a WEEK
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Local Tuk Tuk driver recommended Glenz and it did not disappoint. Super good coffee with many options hot and cold and a great western/continental menu with Indian twists here and there. So good we went back, and back...
Food is great and lovingly prepared by the 2 man team. Small establishment and was only us there both times, and service wasn't super fast so could get slow if busy....but well worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I went here on my first morning in Delhi. I was worried about getting sick, so I looked for a clean well-reviewed place with a decent breakfast and this spot did not disappoint. Great for travelers looking for a continental or Indian breakfast. Very very friendly attentive staff. Cute tiny location.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Good food, quick service and not too expensive

Definitely recommend the eggs masala.

Wasn't too busy for a Sunday morning despite the place only being able to hold about 15 people

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited new delhi for 3days and our hotel was in the center of
market in karol bagh. The place quite congested but safe. We recommend you to visit Glenz cafe and bakers if you are in karol bagh market side.They speak English fluently and they serve English breakfast and most of it they are so helpful and nice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing breakfast food, for reasonable prices! I visited here twice during my trip to Dehli and would definitely return! THe food takes a little while, but worth the wait!

Date of visit: October 2018