“Awesome ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We were there to celebrate our 8th anniversary and amazed to see the decor and ambience of the restaurant.
Loved the water body,live music and candles at the entrance.

We ordered the Panner tikka, as starter followed by Dal keema, subz kofta and Dal bukhara.
Dal keema is something we loved it very much, as it was something new tried it.
The chocolate cake offered to us was icing on the cake. We finished our dinner with meetha paan which I recommend everyone should try.

I must thank the Chef and the service staff who had offered us such a great experience.

Thanks
Pankaj Tripathi

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were searching for a good restaurant and then we found k&K restaurant and decided to go there.
When we reached the restaurant the staff of the restaurant welcomed us with joy. When we entered the restaurant the decor and theme was outstanding. We ordered for the signature menu and we explored most of the signature dishes. Food amazingly good. I can still feel the taste. When i come to service part it was decent and quick. We enjoyed their live music and will definitely come again.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this place for the first time and we enjoyed a lot the foods, service and the live Indian music. The ambiance is so attractive that we felt like we are in the best place.. The restaurant have 1100 candles to create a romantic mode. Shooting Gazal gives the best relaxation. Foods are amazingly tasty.. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family..

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time after a long time in this place... The ambiance of the restaurant is eye catching.. staffs are extremely courteous and welcoming.. specifically Manish..he suggested us the best dishes and we were really satisfied with the authentic taste of the Indian food. Desserts are quite unique and remarkable. I will definitely visit this place with more of my friends.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for dinner with my friends and i enjoyed a lot as food and service both were so good . Mr ali taken care of my table very well .The ghazal music made my evening memorable . I will definitely recommend this place to others people too.