See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good area but it is the only pro it has. Really dirty room and bathroom ( which flooded when we had a shower). We asked to change the room as the first one was supposed to be a smoking one and the smell was very disgusting and there were some cockroaches walking under the bed. The breakfast was served in the hall!?!? In fact, we ate on the sofa. Very disappointing hotel regarding it is a 3 stars one. Avoid it!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The room was not perfect but you forget that point when you deal with the staff. The owner and the receptionists are really helpful, honest and nice! We booked a driver to Agra with them and everything went perfectly well (which is rare in India!).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was our second time staying at the Taksh Inn. We had absolutely no issues during either stay as the staff was very welcoming and quite accommodating--they made us breakfast at 5am (kitchen is supposed to open at 8) so we could eat before heading to the airport, which was very nice of them.

Location: Karol Bagh is an excellent neighborhood. The market outside is a local market, meaning you can generally avoid touts and the overpriced touristy stuff you'd find in the main bazaar in Paharganj. Prices are mostly fixed, so you pay what the locals pay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Before coming to India, we knew we had to lower our cleanliness , but we didn't imagine to find this horror.
I don't know how this hotel got such an high rank on booking, but the truth is that our room was full of little cockroaches, especially the "bathroom". Our first night in India was a nightmare, we couldn't even wash ourselves after the long flight because of the horrendous conditions of the "shower".
Everything was dirty, from the sheets to the floor where we found red spots which we fear was blood.
Luckily the rest of our trip made us forget this hotel, but shocking is an euphemism to describe our experience there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antoonolennon
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Having arrived late one night, I was gladly picked up by the transfer following my 16hr day of travelling. An hour later I arrived at the hotel, and given my room upon payment. The small water bottle I was presented with on entry was a nice touch. My room itself was a mixed bag, considering it was the room the opened to the dining area which meant it was noisier than other rooms I would expect. It also made me feel a little less secure as I was on the ground floor in this new city. The bedroom part was lovely for what it was with a nice comfy bed and lots of space. However there was no duvet or blanket set out on the bed, just the sheet which was strange. Also, there were no plug sockets for me to be able to charge things (so I unplugged the fridge). The floor was a tad dirty also, as I had to brush my feet off before getting on my bed.

The bathroom was a different story. Despite the shower being lovely and strong, it was not warm and the door would not close meaning water spilt out into the room. Also there was a hole in the upper wall, probably for ventilation, the let many mosquitos into the room.

In the morning, I was given breakfast which was far under par for what was expected. I have had two nicer breakfasts at the hostels I have stayed in so far after, which were much cheaper to stay in.

The saving grace for the place is really the staff who are pleasant and following breakfast, I was offered a taxi for the day at 1400Rs, a tad more expensive than expected but as tired as I was, decided to go for and allowed me to visit many places I had planned to visit over 3 days.

All in all a mixed bag