US$122
US$101
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$241
US$180
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$141
US$81
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$227
US$119
  • Pool
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$84
US$65
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$266
US$208
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$38
US$34
US$110
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$46
US$39
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was our second time staying at the Taksh Inn. We had absolutely no issues during either stay as the staff was very welcoming and quite accommodating--they made us breakfast at 5am (kitchen is supposed to open at 8) so we could eat before heading to the airport, which was very nice of them.

Location: Karol Bagh is an excellent neighborhood. The market outside is a local market, meaning you can generally avoid touts and the overpriced touristy stuff you'd find in the main bazaar in Paharganj. Prices are mostly fixed, so you pay what the locals pay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Before coming to India, we knew we had to lower our cleanliness , but we didn't imagine to find this horror.
I don't know how this hotel got such an high rank on booking, but the truth is that our room was full of little cockroaches, especially the "bathroom". Our first night in India was a nightmare, we couldn't even wash ourselves after the long flight because of the horrendous conditions of the "shower".
Everything was dirty, from the sheets to the floor where we found red spots which we fear was blood.
Luckily the rest of our trip made us forget this hotel, but shocking is an euphemism to describe our experience there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antoonolennon
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Having arrived late one night, I was gladly picked up by the transfer following my 16hr day of travelling. An hour later I arrived at the hotel, and given my room upon payment. The small water bottle I was presented with on entry was a nice touch. My room itself was a mixed bag, considering it was the room the opened to the dining area which meant it was noisier than other rooms I would expect. It also made me feel a little less secure as I was on the ground floor in this new city. The bedroom part was lovely for what it was with a nice comfy bed and lots of space. However there was no duvet or blanket set out on the bed, just the sheet which was strange. Also, there were no plug sockets for me to be able to charge things (so I unplugged the fridge). The floor was a tad dirty also, as I had to brush my feet off before getting on my bed.

The bathroom was a different story. Despite the shower being lovely and strong, it was not warm and the door would not close meaning water spilt out into the room. Also there was a hole in the upper wall, probably for ventilation, the let many mosquitos into the room.

In the morning, I was given breakfast which was far under par for what was expected. I have had two nicer breakfasts at the hostels I have stayed in so far after, which were much cheaper to stay in.

The saving grace for the place is really the staff who are pleasant and following breakfast, I was offered a taxi for the day at 1400Rs, a tad more expensive than expected but as tired as I was, decided to go for and allowed me to visit many places I had planned to visit over 3 days.

All in all a mixed bag

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Extremely nice staff, they arranged for a car for us with a very trustworthy driver (Amir). They contacted us as soon as we booked, offering help and services. They are very flexible and cancelled the reservation for 1 room free of charge. The hotel seems safe, even though the neighborhood is quite strange. Wifi is OK. The hotel is very outdated, there is no air conditioning in the restaurant area or at the reception. Furniture was broken, the bathroom faience was dirty. The eating area is horrible. The never cleaned the tables, so you eat on a table with traces of jam and whatever the person before you ate, there was a stained sofa which you could hardly sit on due to the lack of cleanliness.

Room Tip: Wifi only works for first floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Right after I have made a booking for this place via bookings website, members of the staff found and contacted me on whatsapp and various other social media sites.
This is not acceptable in any case! Definitely not a safe place to stay for women!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends