US$117
US$99
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$204
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$154
US$177
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$49
US$47
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
Priceline
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$18
  • Restaurant
All reviewskarolbagh metrowifi speedfood qualityhot water in showergaffar marketclean staffreception managerroom servicevery nice stayneetbehavioursingh24hourslocationdelhitaxi
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Having arrived late one night, I was gladly picked up by the transfer following my 16hr day of travelling. An hour later I arrived at the hotel, and given my room upon payment. The small water bottle I was presented with on entry was a nice touch. My room itself was a mixed bag, considering it was the room the opened to the dining area which meant it was noisier than other rooms I would expect. It also made me feel a little less secure as I was on the ground floor in this new city. The bedroom part was lovely for what it was with a nice comfy bed and lots of space. However there was no duvet or blanket set out on the bed, just the sheet which was strange. Also, there were no plug sockets for me to be able to charge things (so I unplugged the fridge). The floor was a tad dirty also, as I had to brush my feet off before getting on my bed.

The bathroom was a different story. Despite the shower being lovely and strong, it was not warm and the door would not close meaning water spilt out into the room. Also there was a hole in the upper wall, probably for ventilation, the let many mosquitos into the room.

In the morning, I was given breakfast which was far under par for what was expected. I have had two nicer breakfasts at the hostels I have stayed in so far after, which were much cheaper to stay in.

The saving grace for the place is really the staff who are pleasant and following breakfast, I was offered a taxi for the day at 1400Rs, a tad more expensive than expected but as tired as I was, decided to go for and allowed me to visit many places I had planned to visit over 3 days.

All in all a mixed bag

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Extremely nice staff, they arranged for a car for us with a very trustworthy driver (Amir). They contacted us as soon as we booked, offering help and services. They are very flexible and cancelled the reservation for 1 room free of charge. The hotel seems safe, even though the neighborhood is quite strange. Wifi is OK. The hotel is very outdated, there is no air conditioning in the restaurant area or at the reception. Furniture was broken, the bathroom faience was dirty. The eating area is horrible. The never cleaned the tables, so you eat on a table with traces of jam and whatever the person before you ate, there was a stained sofa which you could hardly sit on due to the lack of cleanliness.

Room Tip: Wifi only works for first floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Right after I have made a booking for this place via bookings website, members of the staff found and contacted me on whatsapp and various other social media sites.
This is not acceptable in any case! Definitely not a safe place to stay for women!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lena1601
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I got this hotel DIRT CHEAP when I had to go give an exam in Delhi. It ended up costing less than 2000 rupees a night. By anyone’s standards, that is remarkably cheap.
And for it I got a clean, warm bed to sleep in, running water (including hot water in the mornings and evenings) and a safe lock on the door. They included breakfast (which though woeful meant I wasn’t leaving for my work on an empty stomach) and are placed 5 minutes away from the Karol Bagh metro station.
It’s unreasonable to expect much more if you’re paying this less, I was well pleased. Karol Bagh is also a fantastic place to eat out, so overall, it was a decent stay.
No complaints from me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The hotel is centrally located next to the Delhi metro station ,the room were clean and service good, The USP is the central location and the price if you book the rooms in advance. Will recommend this hotel for families and business travelers alike.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple