2,698 results
All reviews dhaba restaurant vodka bar front lawn jade restaurant sevilla restaurant khan market club room lodhi gardens lovely hotel choice of restaurants diplomatic area breakfast room nice pool india gate an oasis golden triangle five star hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This was a short stag trip for my sister and I And was the best part of the whole trip loved everything about it from check in to check out I was unable to fault any aspect of this trip. We slept for hours.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheClaridges, General Manager at The Claridges New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel and for sharing your most valuable feedback on our TripAdvisor.

Your feedback is truly encouraging, our entire team joins me to thank you for this special mention. I am glad that we made your stay comfortable and memorable.

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. Thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our associates specially. We are glad that he assisted you well and make you stay an enriching experience.

Thank you once again for the positive endorsement of our Hotel, it truly means a lot.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We have been 11 days in India, starting with 2 nights and returning to the Claridges for our last night. First impressions are made by the lovely green lawn at the front of the hotel with people relaxing over drinks, extremely courteous, friendly and welcoming doorman and portering staff and the superb marble, wood and ironwork Art Deco lobby with beautiful curving staircases with a lovely flower arrangement in the lounge behind. Our accommodation was comfortable and luxurious. The carpet in our suite needed cleaning but that did not detract from our enjoyment. The staff everywhere were most helpful and courteous and the Dhaba and Pickwick restaurants were excellent. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. Thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our associates. We are glad that he assisted you well and make you stay an enriching experience.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing The Claridges, New Delhi as your preferred Hotel.

Many thanks for your assurance to return, it is indeed very motivating.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great Customer service and professional service among staff and to other guests as well. Recommendation was made by my employer and was good indeed. Would definitely opt for the hotel on my next visit as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had a terrific holiday in India, touring and staying in some superb hotels. Sadly this was the disappointment of our trip. We had two separate stays - on arrival for two nights and then one night two weeks later. Both times were allegedly in deluxe rooms on the first floor. The second was marginally better than the first - having a view over the car park rather than no view at all. The bathrooms particularly were very tired and in need of updating/cleaning. We just felt it should all be better.

The in room information was out of date stating the garden restaurant would have been open when it wasn't

On the plus side, the staff were all very friendly and obliging.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is with great concern and regret, that we note your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel.

We truly regret that your experience at our hotel was not to your satisfaction. We have also made a note of your comment about our housekeeping associate as he did not assist you to open the room. I want to assure you that we completely understand how you feel about this. I am personally taking this up with my team to ensure that similar situations do not reoccur.

Please be rest assured that it has our immediate attention and would be reviewed internally with the concerned team.

I would like to assure you that your feedback is indeed very critical, meaningful and valuable to us as we constantly strive hard to offer our guests an inspiring and enriching experience.

I know that we cannot undo your experience, however may I urge you to allow us an opportunity to serve you better next time.

Hope you will return soon and allow us to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is a lovely hotel, very elegant and staff are very helpful. Restaurants a little disappointing and breakfast room very plain. Has nice garden to sit out in for tea etc if not a bit noisy near the road but well worth a stay.

Room Tip: Club rooms are very lovely and spacious. The Mediterranean restaurant is the best.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing to us on Tripadvisor.

We have made a note of your feedback and regret your experience. Please be assured that it has our immediate attention and would be reviewed internally to avoid any recurrence for our guests.

Thank you also for your special mention and compliments for the garden, our chef is delighted to receive your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back here.