US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$177
US$159
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$158
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$110
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
Priceline
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$60
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

2,567 results
All reviewspickwicks restaurantvodka barfront lawnsevilla restaurantkhan marketlodhi gardensclub roomlovely hotelchoice of restaurantsdiplomatic areachinese restaurantbreakfast roomnice poolgolden trianglean oasisindia gatefive star hotel
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great Customer service and professional service among staff and to other guests as well. Recommendation was made by my employer and was good indeed. Would definitely opt for the hotel on my next visit as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheClaridges, General Manager at The Claridges New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel and for sharing your most valuable feedback on our TripAdvisor.

Your feedback is truly encouraging, our entire team joins me to thank you for this special mention. I am glad that we made your stay comfortable and memorable.

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. Thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our associates. We are glad that he assisted you well and make you stay an enriching experience.

Thank you once again for the positive endorsement of our Hotel, it truly means a lot.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had a terrific holiday in India, touring and staying in some superb hotels. Sadly this was the disappointment of our trip. We had two separate stays - on arrival for two nights and then one night two weeks later. Both times were allegedly in deluxe rooms on the first floor. The second was marginally better than the first - having a view over the car park rather than no view at all. The bathrooms particularly were very tired and in need of updating/cleaning. We just felt it should all be better.

The in room information was out of date stating the garden restaurant would have been open when it wasn't

On the plus side, the staff were all very friendly and obliging.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is with great concern and regret, that we note your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel.

We truly regret that your experience at our hotel was not to your satisfaction. We have also made a note of your comment about our housekeeping associate as he did not assist you to open the room. I want to assure you that we completely understand how you feel about this. I am personally taking this up with my team to ensure that similar situations do not reoccur.

Please be rest assured that it has our immediate attention and would be reviewed internally with the concerned team.

I would like to assure you that your feedback is indeed very critical, meaningful and valuable to us as we constantly strive hard to offer our guests an inspiring and enriching experience.

I know that we cannot undo your experience, however may I urge you to allow us an opportunity to serve you better next time.

Hope you will return soon and allow us to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is a lovely hotel, very elegant and staff are very helpful. Restaurants a little disappointing and breakfast room very plain. Has nice garden to sit out in for tea etc if not a bit noisy near the road but well worth a stay.

Room Tip: Club rooms are very lovely and spacious. The Mediterranean restaurant is the best.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing to us on Tripadvisor.

We have made a note of your feedback and regret your experience. Please be assured that it has our immediate attention and would be reviewed internally to avoid any recurrence for our guests.

Thank you also for your special mention and compliments for the garden, our chef is delighted to receive your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

A very dated hotel needed painting and refreshing in many places. The bedroom not even very clean ! No bathrobes, one pair of slippers despite a supposed deluxe. Curtains, chair and rug filthy.
Unless you want lung cancer do not come to Delhi !!!
The Hotel, aside from infiltrating smog, has funny chemical smells.
Grease floating on the tea at breakfast.
Taxes on food and drink excessive.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank B3950EIelaines

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing to us on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have stayed at the Claridges in New Delhi countless times and have grown accustomed to the comfortable rooms, the delectable and diverse breakfast, the gracious lobby and the excellent facilities all around--including one of the best fitness centers in town. Most of all, the warm hospitality and personal recognition--being greeted by a Duty Manager even when arriving long after midnight from a delayed flight, and the ever-willingness to go the extra mile to make sure the guest experience is first-rate. But what motivates me to write a Tripadvisor review is Duty Manager Ritesh Mehta's response to housekeeping finding my cellphone on my bed shortly after I departed for the airport after my last stay. Within minutes he had the hotel driver who was transporting me on the phone, arranging to send the phone with another driver to meet me at the airport. Crisis averted! Another example of the exceptional service at such a wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent--Club rooms offer exceptional value

Dear Guest,

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services. Thank you for your special mention about the efficient service delivery by our associates specially Mr. Ritesh Mehta . We are glad that he assisted you well and make you stay an enriching experience.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing The Claridges, New Delhi as your preferred Hotel.

Many thanks for your assurance to return, it is indeed very motivating.

We look forward to your return.