I stayed here for business back in December 2011, and was very satisfied. The room was beautiful, and the staff friendly and helpful. The hotel is a bit far from the attractions, but they have a car service special for whole day for roughly $80 USD. My driver was Raju, mobile [--], and I cannot say enough nice things about his service. By far the best way to see Delhi during a short visit.
If you need a car for less than an entire day or just a one way trip the hotel service is a bit expensive, so opt for a local cab. The hotel called a radio taxi, Mr Vijay, [--]. Mr Vijay was polite, personable and the vehicle modern, clean and air conditioned. Again, I would recommend his services.
I would whole heartedly recommend a stay at the ITC Mauyra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in greenery in the heart of Delhi, ITC Maurya - a premier luxury hotel, is acknowledged as the preferred 'Residence for World Leaders and Global Icons' for over 30 years. The 438 room property epitomizes the luxury hotel experience with exemplary service and warm hospitality soaked in Indian traditions. The hotel has established industry benchmarks in safety and security, wide choice of premium rooms and suites, world renowned restaurants, banqueting facilities, spa, wellness and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ITC Maurya, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Maurya New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Itc Maurya Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Itc Maurya
- Itc Maurya Delhi
- Itc Mourya Delhi