Classic Taj Day Tours
Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance
Tours from Classic Taj Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Classic Taj Day Tours
from US$33.00
More Info
from US$177.00
More Info
All reviews golden triangle tour driver mr excellent service delhi airport private trip private driver saad jaipur dhar organisation
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have been travelling with Classic Taj Tour, and was a really great experience. We were 2 people to travel in India in a private trip and communication before the trip through email was very easy with quick answers to desing in flexible way what we wanted to do during our trip, with Mr.Mohd Saad
Once in India they take care of all the things. They know very well where to eat, sleep during the trip to have the best experience.
We did the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) and Varanasi, with private driver (Bansi Dhar), he was very good driver, safe and responsible. When we went to Varanasi also they take care of the tickets. We leave to Bansi one of our bags to avoid to take with us to Varanasi in the plane, and he take care of it during 3 days and when he went to Varanasi to pick us up in the airport he gave us our bag again in perfect state.
In every place we had a different local guide. All of them were great!!
Totally recomended if you want to travel to India and enjoy the trip.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have just finished my 5 days Golden Triangle Tour. I am very happy with the service. I would like to send a big thank you to Mrs Sad who organised this tour for me. Also, Mr Dubey - my tour guide in Agra. Dubey is very helpful and knowledgeable about what he was doing. Especially there is no words to say how much I am appreciated the driver Mr Bansi. He is very honest, polite and humble. He made my solo trip more pleasant and secured. He answered to all my questions with a sense of humour. I felt like he was one of my relatives who showed me around his country. I would like to recommend this tour to everyone who likes to travel solo to India. There are so many interesting things to see and you will definitely enjoy if you book the tour through Classic Taj Tours. You will be surprised to know that you are in good hand. Bansi will welcome you with a big smile on your arrival day :).

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Hang N
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour with Classic Taj Tours exceeded our every expectation. Everything was delivered as promised. Classic Taj Tour treated us like a guest during our whole stay in India. We were well taken care of from the time of landing to departure.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Aftab A
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had wonderful India trip with ClassicTajTours. Service was outstanding. Everything was well planned as promised.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Rashida R
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Having come across excellent reviews for Classic Taj Tours we decided to use them to plan our tour rather than a UK tour operator or as we often do head off independently.
Mr Saad suggested a itinerary which more than met the brief we gave him and he provided a choice of 3,4 or 5 star accommodation options with very competitive rates. We went for the 4 star option and were really pleased with all the hotels we stayed at.
During the tour of Delhi and Rajasthan we had the same driver his name was Anil and thankfully he was a very careful driver and good company always thinking of our needs. Mr Saad arranged local guides at all the locations visited and the driver and guides were never late and always very informative and helpful. As you would expect the guides would encourage you to visit particular craft shops but they did not pressurise you and it did not matter if you declined. On the occasions we did visit a shop we were genuinely impressed by the quality of items and often bought items to wear or just to remember the holiday.
Its worth mentioning that we asked Mr Saad if it was possible to book a particular zone where we heard it was more likely to see the tigers at Ranthambore National Park. He said that the hotels get allocated two zones for each tour from the seven zones available so its chance as to what zone is allocated. Mr Saad came back a few day later and suggested a half day gypsy tour that had freedom to move around all the zones at extra cost. We would recommend this option as we saw four adult tigers and three cubs.
We have no hesitation in recommending Classic Taj Tours and would like to thank Mr Saad, Anil and all the guides for making this a special holiday.

Date of experience: March 2017