“Excellent Holiday”

Classic Taj Day Tours
Ranked #79 of 696 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Recently I visited New Delhi with my family for the Golden Triangle tour. Without any doubt, we had a great time. We were received by the tour driver Mr. Bansi, who warmly welcomed us at Delhi Airport. He was very friendly, caring and pleasant. My wife had a headache and common cold and Mr. Bansi helped us to get some medication. Most importantly, his driving skills were excellent. Classic Taj tours also arranged 3 wonderful guides for our tour. They were very knowledgeable and informative. I would definitely recommend Classic Taj tours to my friends and associates planning vacations/trips, especially with Mr. Bansi as their tour driver.

Ivan D'Silva and group

"craft shops"
"say goodbye"
"careful driver"
in 3 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"india trip"
in 28 reviews
"itinerary"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have been travelling with Classic Taj Tour, and was a really great experience. We were 2 people to travel in India in a private trip and communication before the trip through email was very easy with quick answers to desing in flexible way what we wanted to do during our trip, with Mr.Mohd Saad
Once in India they take care of all the things. They know very well where to eat, sleep during the trip to have the best experience.
We did the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) and Varanasi, with private driver (Bansi Dhar), he was very good driver, safe and responsible. When we went to Varanasi also they take care of the tickets. We leave to Bansi one of our bags to avoid to take with us to Varanasi in the plane, and he take care of it during 3 days and when he went to Varanasi to pick us up in the airport he gave us our bag again in perfect state.
In every place we had a different local guide. All of them were great!!
Totally recomended if you want to travel to India and enjoy the trip.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have just finished my 5 days Golden Triangle Tour. I am very happy with the service. I would like to send a big thank you to Mrs Sad who organised this tour for me. Also, Mr Dubey - my tour guide in Agra. Dubey is very helpful and knowledgeable about what he was doing. Especially there is no words to say how much I am appreciated the driver Mr Bansi. He is very honest, polite and humble. He made my solo trip more pleasant and secured. He answered to all my questions with a sense of humour. I felt like he was one of my relatives who showed me around his country. I would like to recommend this tour to everyone who likes to travel solo to India. There are so many interesting things to see and you will definitely enjoy if you book the tour through Classic Taj Tours. You will be surprised to know that you are in good hand. Bansi will welcome you with a big smile on your arrival day :).

1  Thank Hang N
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour with Classic Taj Tours exceeded our every expectation. Everything was delivered as promised. Classic Taj Tour treated us like a guest during our whole stay in India. We were well taken care of from the time of landing to departure.

2  Thank Aftab A