See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Ohhh no never stay here, hotel management is so bad I have never seen anywhere. I was here to make some business meeting in room for 15 day, but I have to checkout early in the morning next day with my 3 friends.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed. The attitude of the people managing the hotel is pathetic. They certainly don't deserve to be in hotel industry. It is no where better than an ordinary guest house. I requested to provide breakfast at 7:30 am as my flight was early in the morning. The person sitting at the reception was arrogant and said that the timing is at 8 am. I spoke to the cook and requested him to provide at least tea since kids were with me. He ballently refused to provide 30 minutes before.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016

So we are staying in this guest house for last four years, this year I reserved it using Agoda, which offered deluxe room with breakfast, I reserved it. When I reached on the property they offered us lowest grade rooms with only light breakfast, they blamed Agoda that Agoda gave only partial monies which gives you this kind of room with light breakfast. I felt cheated by them.

Room Tip: Make sure you are getting a good room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We stayed in 2015 and taken 3 rooms for family members. All the rooms were not equally comfortable, so need to check the rooms before choosing. No great views. Rooftop room was the worst. But otherwise, staff, food and service was ok.

Room Tip: Dont take the room on the roof top.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2014

the location is far from air port. dirty room. not worth of money at all. this is just destroy your trip. this miney can actually book a very clean hotel in south delhi. or lower cost hotel in new delhi rail station. i will never ever book here again.

Room Tip: you get to book in south delhi or Noida instead of new friends colony. costly and not convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business