“Spur of the moment veg and non veg feast”
Review of Veg Gulati

Veg Gulati
Ranked #169 of 13,287 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$400 - US$600
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Minto Road
Reviewed 31 May 2018

After a couple days of exploring New Delhi and being overly cautious about the places I ate, I was finally feeling ready to scope out a local restaurant for dinner. I landed on this spot that wasn’t far from my hotel and saw that it had good reviews plus veg and non veg dishes, so my husband and I went for it. We over ordered like crazy and our jaws were on the floor when they delivered all of our food to us, but we were loving trying so many different dishes. We had the yellow dal, butter chicken, kebabs, garlic naan, and at least one or two other things that I know I’m forgetting. Everything was delicious, the staff was friendly and attentive, and the restaurant was clean.. what more could you ask for? It's located in a small shopping center so it doesn’t feel overly remote, either. Our only regret is not taking our leftovers home with us...I guess we’ll have to go back!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the finest restaurant for vegetarian Indian cuisine..!!!!
Starters to Dal makhni to malai kofta to gulab jamun..!!!

Service 4/5
Food 4/5
Ambience 3/5

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

It is the No.1 restaurant for enjoying Vegetarian North Indian cuisine in Delhi. The staff and the owners are very courteous people. The must haves include Dal Makhani, Shahi Paneer, variety of Naans, Dahi Kebabs, Achari Paneer Tikka and The Soups are also very delicious.
Perfect place to dine in for a vegetarian splurge with family and friends.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Pandara Road is one of the arterial roads of India Gate. Pandara road is also known as housing complex of government officials, this locality houses a small complex comprising of few eateries,one of them is Veg Gulati. It's spacious and decor is very pleasant. You get mughalai style,north indian style food here. It is a place for lunch or dinner. You also have an elaborate buffet lunch or dinner here. for vegetarians I would suggest Veg Hyderabadi Biryani and salad platter. Salan with biryani is also very tasty. Portions are good enough for two people.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our favourite is dal makhni, veg kebabs, mix veg, n malai kofta,
It's a place with great taste a bit in price.. but worth the food quality n service.
Staff is superb