Open today: 09:30 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Shopping, Gift & Specialty Shops

CRAFT HOUSE is on a continual journey of being a leading, sustainable, fashion & lifestyle brand... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
maheshv259
Mumbai, India
Nice

Nice shop with different traditional souvenirs. Prices are not cheap but reasonable if u have no... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2017
Soukaina H
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Delhi
from US$112.50
from US$17.50
from US$28.00
More Info
All reviews delhi airport souvenirs shop india elephants
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have been here twice in the past 7 months and I love this place for shopping. The girls there are very nice and helpful. There was a seat for my husband whilst waiting and the girls gave him some beautiful books to look at. That made him very happy and I felt more at ease to shop. The clothing is top quality.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I was in transit travelling alone on my way to Thailand for a two week holiday when I visited this shop. I saw a lovely scarf which I returned to look at three times whilst waiting for my flight. Each time I went I was approached by a different sales person. The price tag on the scarf was incredibly difficult to see, such small writing and smudged, so each time I asked the sales person how much it was in US$ and each time I was told it was US$167 = GBP £136. I was tired and cold so decided in the end to purchase the scarf for the second leg of my flight to keep me warm despite it being the beginning of my holiday and not having intended to part with such an amount of money at this early stage. At the checkout the sales person showed me the amount punched in on the handheld card machine. I asked if it was US$ amount as the screen was very dirty and she said yes. As it was the same as previously told I punched in my PIN number to authorise the payment and left the shop to catch my flight. Shortly after I'd arrived in Thailand and met up with friends I was joining, we headed out into Chang Mai. On my way I stopped to withdraw some money but my card was declined. I kept trying knowing I had enough money in the account so was confused when it kept saying I didn't have enough funds. We returned to the hotel and I called my bank to find out what the problem was. I was told that a payment of GBP£1,360 had been deducted from the account the day before!!!! I spent the next two weeks of my holiday on long distance calls battling with the manager of Craft House to recover my money. He said his staff had not mislead me on the price but I had a photo of the price tag which clearly showed it was very hard to read, small and impossible to see where the ',' and decimal point on the price tag where. I finally decided to post my story on Trip Advisor and advised him of this during one of our calls. He repeatedly asked me to remove my negative review but I refused unless my money was returned to me. He finally agreed to meet me whilst I was in transit on my way back from Thailand. He met me with a security guard and a computer. I thought at the time of purchasing the scarf how curious it was why the sales woman made a very clear point of showing me the handheld credit card machine and pointing at the screen. It all became clear when the manager proceeded to show me the video of me looking at the card reader during the purchase and nodding. I asked to listen to the recording of the conversation where the price was confirmed by the sales woman and he said it wasn't available. From the moment I first contacted the manager I said I didn't want the scarf and wished to return it unused. However he repeatedly informed me they didn't take returns. After numerous requests from him to remove my comments from Trip Advisor and my declining to do this, he finally agreed to give me a refund of GBP£1,000 with the return of the scarf. Exhausted and incredibly stressed from the whole incident (which also completely ruined my holiday!) I agreed. Interpret this as you will but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind the staff here have a very slick and profitable scam going on. It's completely tainted my view of ever returning to India, and for that pleasure I paid GBP£360!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2016
9  Thank GabbiPhilpot
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Superb store in the heart of city with wide collection of clothes, jewelry, footwear, souveniers, tea, etc. They have everything that a tourist can buy. Must buy affordable ethnic and indian clothing stuff. Go and discover their lovely collection.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016

one of the best shopping destination from where i bought wide range of beautiful designer suits, Kurtis & skirts with some designer accessories.high quality fabric,
nicely stitched with some beautiful embroidery done on it .

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016

They have wide range of beautiful designer fashion collection. Bought lots of suits, Kurtis & skirts. Designer accessories range was also very nice. Very impressive ethnic collection. Value for money.

Date of experience: August 2016