“gross DO NOT GO THERE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Hotel Le-Cosmos

Hotel Le-Cosmos
Hotel Le-Cosmos
Ranked #410 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 20 January 2012

we book the le cosmos on booking.com dose not look like photo i don't know how we stayed there please do not go i agree with honeychuu & alexeikarp dirty rooms
down the street there is a hotel Krishna stay there

even the locals say the le cosmos sucks

Room Tip: down the street there is a hotel Krishna stay there even the locals say the le cosmos sucks
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas P

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Agree 100% with alexeikarp. The other reviews must have been written by the owner, manager or staff. I have never ever seen such a disgusting hotel!!! The rooms were beyond dirty! I did not dare take off my clothes or to lie on that bed. I actually slept in a silk sleeping bag freezing almost to death since I sure as hell did not wanna touch any covers that were on that disgusting bed. I first had to scrub the toilet before I was able to use it. Dirty, dirty, dirty. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. The whole experience still leaves me wanna shower and scrub with iron wool. Also, the manager was very creepy. He insisted on entering our room although my boyfriend was in the shower. My bf finally had to more or less kick the guy out of our room. This might be very personal service for Indian standards, it is more on the creepy side for Europeans. Try to stay clear of this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nuitdepluie
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Good location good rooms I liked over all staying here. It is very near to railway station and easy to locate. Roof top restaurant is very good. I enjoyed food and view from top as we can see fusion of old and new.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank tiwasanjay
Reviewed 22 October 2011

For a start, It seems that 3/5 reviews for this hotel are fakes. There is no way in hell anyone could have given this hotel 5* on TripAdvisor, and I was such a fool for not checking more throughly the reviews before booking.

The hotel is in a terrible neighborhood, the only advantage being the close to railway station location. There isn't a single restaurant around that is fit for anyone who likes their food prepared in at least a vaguely hygeininc manner. The room is dirty, the bed linen is dirty, there are hairs all over the place, its noisy, the room smells, there is no water pressure, the shower is disgusting, the reception was terrible and I cought them cutting out the photo from someone's passport photocopy when I arrived. Long story short: this is a hotel from hell.

DON'T FOOL YOURSELF BY THINKING YOU COULD SAVE A FEW BUCKS BY STATYING HERE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

ugh.

As I write this review, I can't shake off how disgusting this place is.

Room Tip: By not staying in this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank alexeikarp
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I booked from 25-27 September at Hotel Le Cosmos with my two kids. The hotel on this site and reviews were very good and i chose this hotel going by these reviews. I was dissapointed in the location and cleanliness of the hotel. My kids hated it. We could not walk out on that SUnday. It is situated at a terrible spot. A plus to this hotel is their staff and manager who are ever so accommodating and helped us while we sat at reception to sort out our cell phone etc. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family