Ahtushi's Bed & Breakfast
US$42
Eleven(New Delhi)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Grace Home(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Check In Room Sangatrashan(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$26
Chhoti Haveli(New Delhi)
US$75
US$59
Priceline
Jugaad Hostels(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$55
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$312
US$255
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$215
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2016

This was a lovely place to stay in Vasant Kunj, Ahtushi was so welcoming, and I felt completely safe in the house and local area. There are some lovely parks very close and the neighbourhood is friendly. I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
tashidelhi, Owner at Ahtushi's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

It was lovely having you and Leo over. Look forward to seeing you again.
warmly
ahtushi

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Can't stop raving about the place..it is so inviting.Just the right blend of 'home -like- comfort' and 'hotel like decor'.Not to miss the excellent collection of books that adorn the bookshelves -amazing!
Ahtushi herself is an excellent host, well read and is an extremely interesting person to talk to.Highly recommended.Ritesh Vashisht

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
tashidelhi, Owner at Ahtushi's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you Ritesh. Lovely meeting you and having you over. Hope to see you again.
Best. Ahtushi

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I stayed here for two months for an internship that I was doing in New Delhi. I had never been to India before and Ahtushi really made me feel welcome. She arranged for a taxi driver to come pick me up at the airport and even drove us around the neighborhood and area the day after so that we would know how to get around and what we could do in our free time. The room that I stayed in was very spacious and very comfortable. It was my first time living away from home and the coziness of the place really helped me to adjust to life in India. Ahtushi was often around and we had many very interesting conversations about her work (she is a travel writer and takes amazing photographs!). Since she does quite a bit of travelling for her job, she was able to give us very helpful advice on where to travel and sight-see in New Delhi as well as in India itself. Every one of my requests was catered to and she was very hospitable. I would highly recommend this place to anybody who plans on travelling to New Delhi.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2015

For the two months that I was in India, Ahtushi's B&B provided me with all of the accommodations I needed. The complex was located in a very nice neighborhood, conveniently within walking distance to the local mall, hospital, and marketplace. Ahtushi herself was such a wonderful hostess--she not only made me feel comfortable and gave me advice about traveling, but she also actively took care of any problems that I encountered while in Delhi. Transportation was not a problem; auto rickshaws were always available nearby, and beyond that, Ahtushi was able to arrange for more sizable transportation. Breakfast and dinner (on the weekdays) were provided, as well as laundry service. Given the fact that I shared my room with a friend, I found it to be very spacious and well-ventilated (there was a large bed, a couch, a TV, and a/c) Overall, I could not have asked for a better place to spend my first visit to India. If you want to make the most of your time abroad, definitely check out what Ahtushi has to offer!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rellie_L
Reviewed 7 March 2015

My family and I just spent a lovely 4 days in Delhi with Ahtushi and her family. Not only was it our first time in India but also our first experience at a B and B so we really didn't know what to expect but we were thrilled with how the trip turned out. We took two rooms as we have 3 children with an adjoining bathroom and Ahtushi accommodated us perfectly. She was an interesting and delightful host, helping us with our itinerary and answering our numerous questions. She even gave me a local mobile to use which was invaluable as my roaming wasn't working. The location is excellent with modern shopping malls close by and not far from the metro. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ahtushi to anyone looking for not only clean and comfortable accommodation in Delhi but a stay infused with a genuine personal touch. Thanks Ahtushi we will certainly see you again on our next visit. Sara

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family