All reviews main bazaar german bakery new delhi railway station cheap hotel rooftop restaurant next morning excellent hotel top floor recommend this hotel room service michal ganj mr backpackers india metro taxi
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were two weeks there with my husband and enjoyed a lot of the place. Staff was very helpful and room was cozy and cool.

In restaurant the food was good and people very friendly.

From hotel short walk to New Delhi Station and two Metro stations.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in a very nice area of Madrid around the Chueca district - close to Metro and major tourist areas including Prado, Gran Via, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Major, etc. Rooms are comfortable with high ceiling, veranda, and good sized bathroom. Beds are very comfortable memory foam type. Friendly and very helpful staff. Good breakfast buffet and waiter-in-charge remembers what you ordered the previous day - very nice touch. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied with my stay here, and the price is competitive with other hotels in the area. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The only thing to recommend this hotel is its location, 5-10 minutes walk from New Delhi Railway Station through the main bazaar in Paharganj. There is a small restaurant which also provides room service. The food was reasonable and the staff helpful and pleasant. Reading other reviews, I wonder if we had a particularly bad room but it was awful. We had an interior room without air conditioning, so check when booking. Also a squat toilet rather than western style and it was filthy. I wouldn’t recommend staying here.

Room tip: Ask for an AC room when booking, and if want a room with a window. Not sure if any have a western toilet.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This Hotel is good in the budget but some of the services is not good like room toilet and bed, but overall fit in the budget. Staff is very helpful. Near to Metro station and main bazaar my rating is 7 out of 10.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashok B
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Paharganj is one of the noisiest, busiest areas in Dehli as it's so close to the main railway station, but as a solo female traveller I have found it very comforting and safe to walk around for that very reason..lots of people, lots of tourists, and the Hotel Vishal, although really central, had amazingly quiet rooms. I had booked a room with a window, but on arrival (late after 10pm) was given an internal room with no window but I was tired and it was late so I accepted it. However, next morning, even though I'd had a good nights sleep, it did feel a little claustrophobic for me, so I asked for a window room and was happily taken around 3 different rooms and given a choice. I actually decided to upgrade, for not to pay more money, to a larger 'suite' with a lovely room on the 4th floor as I was going to be there for 3-4 days. special is that there is rooftop restaurant it's amazing with bakery items woooo food was very tasty.

Date of stay: December 2017