All reviews redfox hotel clever fox cafe house keeping budget hotel food quality business travel enjoyed my stay the hotel staff rooms are small short stay courteous staff room service is metro station noida mayur anil delhi
Reviewed 21 July 2018

good cosy rooms, neat and clean linen. Breakfast has several choices. Professional front desk with pleasant ambiance. Location wise it is very close to NOIDA city centre and Metro rail. Service staffs are also very professional and nice

Stayed: April 2018
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This review is based on my first and only experience with this hotel.
This hotel is located approx 30 away from International Airport and 4 kms from Noida Sec-15 metro in Eastern Delhi and Noida border. This hotel may be an ideal location for the business trips in and around that area, specially the IT Zone in Noida. The place is not much crowded and not so good and big shops.
The hotel has a good visibility with wide entrance and secured by the guards. Staffs are polite, courteous and helping and will assist you anytime. Rooms are spacious and clean. Ambiance is good. They have lifts and good for patients & aged people.
Room service is available. Unfortunately, I could not get opportunity to try them. They have an restaurant also. You will not find much options for good food around.
Transportation from here is quite easy. You can use autos, app cabs or motored rickshaw too if you know the places around. And, all of these options are reliable.
You will find the nearest attraction in Noida, Sector-18 approx 7 kms away. The series of Malls, and Street foods, and roadside vendors with every possible item sold. Get around and spend some time there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Smith M

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Good cosy small neat and clean rooms, professional front desk and service personnel. Variety of menue choices for Breakfast. Close to NOIDA city centre and clean atmosphere. Well connected for transport. Ambiance is good with cleaned bed linen

Room Tip: Good hotel fro short business trip around Delhi & NOIDA
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is just a kind of dhramshala, they say they are 3 star property, but they dont even have whiskey glasses to serve. Food is good but its too costly that makes no sense, if they give slippers they gonna charge for it even they cant give a comb for free. First tume i saw it a hotel like that.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

This is an economy hotel and is in line with international 2 to 3 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Red Fox to be value-for-money on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Food is awesome and rooms are excellent. All the staff are very polite and descent especially Mr. Sonu, Mr. Mahesh, Mr. Mukesh, Mr. Siyaram, Mr. Abhishek, Mr. Gyanendra, Mr. Tushar, Mr. Om prakash and Mr. Pankaj. Keep it up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018