“Love Devan's Special Blend Filter Coffee!”

Devans South Indian Coffee & Tea
Ranked #91 of 178 Coffee & Tea in New Delhi
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was introduced to Devan's premium blend a couple of years ago when I received a pack of coffee as a gift - so I decided to look it up. We enjoyed a delicious cup of latte with biscotti each..mine was perfect. My friend said hers wasn't hot enough and they immediately made her another one with a smile! At Devans, they roast and blend Arabica and Robusta coffee beans to create this Premium blend, which is smooth, with a bit of acidity. They ground and packaged the coffee right before my eyes to bring home for the family! Two KG of their premium blend cost me 2000 INR equivalent of $40CDN - absolutely worth it. Nice contemporary vibe, super clean, and excellent product! Would definitely recommend and go again!