“Fun trip with friends”

Same Day Agra Tour By Car
Ranked #323 of 735 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Empire Services is one of the experienced and quintessential Tour Operator based in Agra, India. We offer services in organizing Private Day tours and also provide travel related services like Ticket booking, Hotel Reservations and Transport Rentals for Guest.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing!!!That's the only word i can think of. It was the best vacation for my friends and me. Everything was taken care of so well, right from pick up from airport, sightseeing, food, hotel booking till drop to the airport. Thank you Naved for taking such good care of us and making our trip wonderful.

1  Thank Shubhangi R
navedrahmat, Owner at The Empire Services, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your Excellent Review

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I booked my tour with Empire Service.

The Empire service was very prompt with query and reply.
Day 1. Tour of Delhi
Day 2. Tour of Agra.

The service from airport pick to hotel booking ,transport & sight seeing.

The professional guide was very flexible with the places i wanted to visit ,good explanation lot of knowledge about the place.

As i was travelling to Delhi first time alone and was very scared . As Female solo traveler was bit worried.
This trip surely changed my mind there are good people as well,

Everything just fitted in my budget.

Delhi see you soon :-)

1  Thank fats2930

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My first solo trip booked through The Empire Services.
What an awesome experience!
Being my first solo trip I was a bit skeptical about everything.My flight bookings, hotel reservations, restaurants n every small detail was taken care off. I would like to give 10/10 on their promptness and care. I did delhi full day guided tour and next day drove to agra to see the magical Taj. Navy (my guide) made the history of Taj Mahal come alive and made Taj looked more beautiful than I could ever think of. Thank you so much for making me feel so safe n comfortable and making my trip a perfect one. Highly recommend !!

1  Thank Anshuta

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.