“Best place in Delhi”

Krishna Roof Top Cafe
Ranked #85 of 13,298 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I just love this place - perfect location with the best views of the Main Bazar at Paharganj, extra friendly owner Chandan, as well as his employees. Very very yummy food. I am in Delhi quite often and since I discovered this spot, I am not eating anywhere else. Also, they have a good WIFI connection and most likely you will meet many interesting travelers there. Even though it is not a big place, you can also find cozy privacy, if you prefer it. I enjoy this place so much, that I made for them this Trip Advisor profile, as well as the mark in the Google maps, where one of the pictures reached over 50 000 views since 2015. Blessings for Krishna Cafe, which is a blessing to all the visitors. And don't forget to "Mind your head, sir!"

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We went with my couple to have a lunch and we enjoy a lot with the food and drinks! They have really best burger that i taste in india!! And the best chicken momos! They cooking very well and trate its also very good!!
Thank you for all!
We will come back sure!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend come to eat here, best veg burger we eat in Delhi. Food is so good, the staff really friendly and kind help full. If you need any help with ticket or other information they happy to help you. And if you want to keep bags here also safe
We recommend everyone
Thanks

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My go to place when i come to delhi! Best momos around! Sevice is polite and fast! Food is always coming out fresh! Thanks for everything!

1  Thank Enoch M
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing view of pahar ganj and good food, service is good and reasonable prixe must try momos, chilly potato, palak paneer and chilly chicken