“One of my best stay”

Ranked #561 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Delhi
“One of my best stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I stayed here for 5 nights and 6 days. I loved my stay over here. It has nice service , well mannered staff , clean rooms and well equipped. It is my one of the best stay.I would definitely come again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
HarishSingh, Marketing Manager at Hotel Grand Peepal, responded to this review, 18 December 2014

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor.

It is our esteemed pleasure that you enjoyed your stay with us and we could make your stay comfortable.

Looking forward to serve you and expect you to experience and share more enjoyable moments of your stay again that could help other travellers to experience a Grand Stay in Hotel Grand Peepal.

Best Regards

Harish Sajwaan,
Marketing manager,
Hotel Grand Peepal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 March 2011

- Awesome Service
- Clean and Spacious Rooms
- Good Food
- Friendly and Co-operative Staff
- Nice Location Around

I love my stay in the hotel and would definitely love to come again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business

Best Regards

Harish Sajwaan,
Marketing manager,
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2011

This was our first hotel when we arrived in Delhi. Its on back side street minutes away from the market street. The hotel itself is very clean with friendly staff. Staff were attentive and when asked for a service, it was provided straight away. The rooms are spacious but fitted with very noisy a/c units. Bathrooms are also clean and have decent facilities. only downfall is the location of the hotel, the side street are quite filthy and you get random cows and pigs roaming and living there. The smell outside can be quite foul. At night, you are troubled by the constant horning of rickshaws and dogs barking and you may encounter electricity failures which are not too bad as the emergency generators kick in. The breakfast is very simple, tea, coffee, toast, omlette. No fancy continental breakfasts but you get the basics which is satisfactory enough. Nice hotel and we didnt have any problems.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
ashritu, Owner at Hotel Grand Peepal, responded to this review, 19 January 2011

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor.

This is our pleasure, you enjoy your stay with us & we made your stay comfortable
We will continue with the same & offer you a better services and hospitality.

Hope to see you again with some more real reviews so other travelers can also see & utilize the true traveler’s reviews.

regards always
ashwani bansal
South london
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Arrived in Delhi at 01:00 and was promised a free hotel pickup,however this did not arrive and after talking with the hotel was told to get a pre-paid taxi and get reimbursed at the hotel.In the end I ended up being scammed out of 6600 rupees,made to stay at another hotel 7 scared out of my wits.The hotel staff did nothing to help,the guy on the phone could hardly speak english and slurred his words.When we finally got to the hotel the following day it was situated down a back alley with open sewers outside.The hotel is ery modern and nice inside ,however the staff as we realised are not as helpful or friendly.

The next morning my partner was ill and I went alone for breakfast.the breakfast area was on the roof and the "Buffet" that I had paid for with the room was not available. I was told by a member of staff I would have to pay for breakfast if I wanted it.This made me disgusted as I had paid for a buffet breakfast with my room.I complained to the front desk who instead of apologising asked what breakfast I wanted and had it sent to my room.

The hotel surroundings are very noisy ,at night you hear horns honking from traffic and early in the morning you hear cocks crowing.To add to my sleep deprivation,The font desk would call at 7:30 then 8;00 then 8;30 to remind you of breakfast that doesn't end until 10;00! I found this very disturbing as we would explain we will go for breakfast when we are ready and they would constantly disturb us and call at these inappropriate times.

The staff are not very useful and don't speak very much english.When asking for simple things such as photocopying our passports for the tourist agency they would say no.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Goodiez_89

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 9 January 2011

We liked very much our staying at the hotel, the service is comletely corresponded with their description, punctual picking up from aiport upon arriving, very good location in five min. walk to attractive market str. and subway st, no problems with hot water in bathroom at all; rooms were clean and cute,
Having breakfast by visiting next door rajastan restaurant with delicious food and cool furniture.
We have only positive trip down memory lane with regards hours which we spend in this hotel. Thank You so much.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
ashritu, Owner at Hotel Grand Peepal, responded to this review, 19 January 2011

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor.

We will continue with the same & offer you a better services and hospitality.

regards always