The Muse Sarovar Portico
US$204
US$143
US$120
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$328
  • Pool
US$117
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsnehru placebusiness tripsouth delhiouter ring roadcr parkhotel staffcomfortable staybreakfast spreadbusiness hotellotus templecoffee shopcourteous staffplace to stayroom service isbasic amenitiesdosarooms are comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I chose this hotel for its reviews and its apparent closeness to the airport. The latter is somewhat misleading. Getting there, mainly because of traffic is very difficult. The same traffic limited my sightseeing in terms of time that I could spend. I was willing to take the metro and could get Uber there. Because I was not on a data plan or had an Indian sim, I had no way to arranging a ride back and ended up paying more than twice what I should have. Even, when I called the hotel which cost approximately 200 Rs, I was told that they would arrange one but to call back. I asked for a message instead (only cost about 8 Rs instead), but they never sent one.

The hotel staff was friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. Although, I turned down the a/c to 23 (well below what I normally would use), and the the room never cooled enough. While the house staff was friendly, I did not feel that this as the case with the dining room.

As far as what I had to eat, especially breakfasts, the food was alright.. However, as a westerner, I found that there were too many Indian items.

I did have one major complaint. The staff arranged for a car for the day. The driver spoke almost no English and was intent on taking me shopping. Fortunately, he finally understood the words "no shopping."

I would say that this place is very good for a business trip, but not for vacation. By the way, I do not know where this Nehru Place metro came from. The hotel only seemed to know about Aero City metro.

Finally,they do not have a liquor license so I was not even able to get a cold beer after a hot day in Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best property in Nehru place. Rooms are very quite. Food is good. Really appreciate Anupam to be very helpful and keeping sarovar group up to par excellence. Good team overall. welcome to the hotel was really helpful and swift. Thanks...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Greetings from The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, New Delhi !

Thank you for patronizing us and taking time to share your experiences.
We are sincerely delighted that you found our hotel facilities & hospitality to your satisfaction.
Feedback from valued guests like you motivates us to strive better.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Recently I stay at The Muse Sarovar Portico Nehru Place New Delhi .
Hotel Location is very good .
Walking distance from Nehru Place Metro Station & GK Market.
Good staff. I was suffering from cold & pain.
Mr. Anil was arranged good medicine with in 10 minutes.
Thanks to Mr tyagi and front office .
Regards
SK

Excellent Team Work.

Greetings from The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, New Delhi !

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Your words about hotel and staff motivates us to strive better.
Your appreciation have been conveyed to Ani and Front Office team member.
We are eagerly waiting to welcome you back again. Thank you for patronizing us.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean hotel nice staff well maintain ,
Good location
Near nerhu place meto station
Excellent wi fi speed,
Good banquet hall
and very help full staff
Mr.Anil is very suportib staff for my stay

Greetings from The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, New Delhi !

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Your comments are encouraging and motivate us to strive better.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip and stayed at this hotel in delhi. I normally stay in sarovar group. My experience was great at this property. Perfect for a quick and short stay. Anil and anupam treated me very well . Specially Mr Anil assisted me in wifi connectivity . Wonderful place. All the staff where decent as well.

Greetings from The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, New Delhi !

Thank you for patronizing us and taking time to share your experiences.
Your appreciation have been conveyed to Anil and Anupam.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.